The Hype TV Club Discussion Thread

I hope CC picks a good show for next month. :batman:

CC doesn't rock at all. She's the person who was responsible for Catwoman happening in 2004.

CC doesn't rock at all. She's the person who was responsible for Catwoman happening in 2004.
IWannaSeeTheReceipts_zpsewbrgpvp.gif

Catwoman starts with a 'C.' CC starts with a 'C.' I rest my case Mrs. Fantastic Four.:sly:

i was wondering when he would notice that :halo:

i have spun the wheel for February.

The Show will be...
9td2zl.jpg

ill put the thread up in a day or so. no one start early!

Interesting that Sliders will be February's choice because I actually started watching Penny Dreadful today, and that was almost the pick instead of Sliders. Sliders is going to be awesome though.

I remember thinking Sliders was so cool as a kid. Haven't seen an ep since I was about 11 or 12. I have a feeling it will seem cheesy as hell to me now, but it will certainly be interesting to see.

Nothing wrong with cheese lol

So when is FlickChick going to pick next month's show?

I was gonna say it seems a bit early yet, but then I realized there are only 28 days in this month. Never done this before, guess I'd better check out that ol' wheel website huh, lol.

EDIT: Er, 29 days. Hello leap year!

Last edited:
Ok I have spun for March.

The show will be....

HypeTVCWheelSpin_zpsdjc1nfks.jpg

This looks bad as that was one of my picks, but it was my first spin, I promise! I might wait a couple days to make the thread since we've got a few days of Sliders left to go yet.

I like how FlickChick responds to things so quickly. It's like she is being summoned. With some people it takes years to respond to a post, but she just pops up like how Jack Reacher did in the movie.

As for Bloodline I know so little about it, so it will be interesting to watch something without knowing anything going in.

[blackout]I am Jack Reacher.[/blackout] :ninja:

Nice job beating up Jai Courtney then. He really deserved a good ass whuppin.

Nice job beating up Jai Courtney then. He really deserved a good ass whuppin.
He was in my way. It was time for me to go back off the grid for a few more years [blackout]to watch more TV[/blackout].

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"