The "I Can't stand that song" thread

Snipershot said:
you suck! new greenday, i can understand. fallout boy, i can understand. but MCR?!?!?

How could you not understand? :o

ANTHONYNASTI said:
I don't know who sings it, but that song "Excuse Me Miss" is awful as well.
UHHHH Chris Brown is annoying.

That song by the Pussycat Dolls, "Don't Cha", jesus f**k. I hate that song. And "Stickwitu", that's just as stupid.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Green Day used to be great. Then they sold out.
You say that like it's bad. I personally can't wait to sell out.

Gerard Way said:
Celine Dion "My heart will go on"

I couldnt even type it on my own I hate it so much :mad:

i usually hate to generalize, but in this case, i don't mind:

i hate pretty much any "rap/hip-hop/r&b" song currently playing on the radio... or MTV.

not really the song but i hate the general reaction to when black eyed peas' my humps comes on...

everylady in a bar of dancefloor automatically thinks they are the sexiest thing on the planet.

it's actually quite funny.

the black eyed peas song that talks about "lovely lady lumps". that line alone makes me want to murder kittens.

bwhaha

i didn't see your post since i only looked at the first page before quick responding. i totally feel your pain.

the cha cha slide irritates me too. and the milkshake song.

i have two cats of my own. they're great.

and no. there is no secret love for that song. only blatant and bitter hatred.

*shudder*

you're the only woman in the world that hates it, you are a pariah to your kind.

Make that 2 girls that hate that song :(

Odin's Lapdog said:
not really the song but i hate the general reaction to when black eyed peas' my humps comes on...

everylady in a bar of dancefloor automatically thinks they are the sexiest thing on the planet.

it's actually quite funny.

Hmm, I would've thought that reaction would have come from the Pussycat Doll's song. I saw so many girls singing that song like they were the **** when it was really popular. Don cha wish that song would go away? :mad::down

I usually listen to talk shows or alternative stations on my radio. If not I use my iPod. But thanks to other mediums I have to tolerate these songs like tv, and movies. Ugh.

AndThePickles said:
Hmm, I would've thought that reaction would have come from the Pussycat Doll's song. I saw so many girls singing that song like they were the **** when it was really popular. Don cha wish that song would go away? :mad::down
only the pretty girls dance to that one, i don't mind...

with my humps, the whole female contigent comes out to play...

:o

Odin's Lapdog said:
only the pretty girls dance to that one, i don't mind...

with my humps, the whole female contigent comes out to play...

:o

Haha maybe it's because the song doesn't specify that the humps have to be sexy...heck, the fattest girls are the ones with the biggest humps, maybe they misinterpreted. :p

I don't like "Don Cha" because it's representative of all the man-stealing women in the world. Not that I have to worry about them, but they're still annoying.

it's true, all true. although the skinny ones make it on the dancefloor as well, never really understood that :confused: maybe they had some kinda breast cancer or something...

man-stealers are awesome as long as your will power is strong enough to take the taunting. tis all good clean fun.

tries to think of any songs he hate to listen...fails

:D

Black Eyed Peas -My Hump
Weezer - Beverly Hills
Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girls

Most annoying songs I've ever had this misfortune to hear.

" bad day"..i hate it soo much
any song by "the Pussycat Dolls"- nice to look a but thier songs suck to hell and back

The more I think about it the more I realize that I HATE nelly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"