The "I Can't stand that song" thread

Odin's Lapdog said:
it's true, all true. although the skinny ones make it on the dancefloor as well, never really understood that :confused: maybe they had some kinda breast cancer or something...

man-stealers are awesome as long as your will power is strong enough to take the taunting. tis all good clean fun.

Heck no, all the man-stealers I know don't taunt the girlfriend, they make it a game to try to get the boyfriend to cheat with them. I've never had anyone try to steal my current boyfriend, but my best friend did and unfortunately lost hers :( Very sad.

AndThePickles said:
"Sweet Home Alabama"....whoever it's by.

You must mean a cover of that song. The original Lynard Skynard version is a Southern Rock anthem.

ScottyBBadd said:
You must mean a cover of that song. The original Lynard Skynard version is a Southern Rock anthem.

Perhaps that's it....and it would explain why so many people got angry at me for saying it sounded like a country song :confused:

too many to name so i'll just say the majority of what top 40, rap, country and classic rock and lite rock stations play.

AndThePickles said:
Perhaps that's it....and it would explain why so many people got angry at me for saying it sounded like a country song :confused:

I don't understand either. One of the Van Zandt brothers were quoted as saying if Lynard Skynard would have debuted nowadays they would be considered country. There is little difference between Southern Rock and Modern Country.

I hate that song that's like: "hate me today" . . . by Blue October

GOD!!! Just thinking about it enrages me!!!!

I would like to tell the shythead who sings that song that yes, I will gladly hate you today, tomorrow, and every goddam blue, red, orange, green and purple October from here until I'm 6-feet under!!

Anyone else hate this fuackin song?

Carter said:
I hate southern rock with a passion.
I hate people who 'hate southern rock with a passion' with a passion, but we all have our differences.

Anything by Nelly, 50 cent, eminem ll cool j and all that lot lol

urgh i hate the song can i have like that by pharell that is the most annoying song ever :( and gwen stefanni sounds like a broken record in that song!!

DV8 said:
I hate that song that's like: "hate me today" . . . by Blue October

GOD!!! Just thinking about it enrages me!!!!

I would like to tell the shythead who sings that song that yes, I will gladly hate you today, tomorrow, and every goddam blue, red, orange, green and purple October from here until I'm 6-feet under!!

Anyone else hate this fuackin song?

That song is annoying as ****! Why has no one mentioned Limp Bizkit?

yeah . . . Limp Bizkit was played out real quick . . . I'd still rather listen to 'break stuff' than that goddam Blue October song, though . . .

Amerie- just one thing, hate that song!

which ever **** log made that song "I like to move it, move it"

All dance music. My friend was listening to that today on his i-pod. What is the ****ing point! If you aint dancing to it, why would you want a to listen to a repetitive beat just standing there, driving, in your room etc. :confused:

Also all those novelty songs like crazy frog *shudder* and that JCB song, that sucks. And all those manufactured pop songs that all sing about the same thing, how they're happy cause they have someone or they're sad because they don't. Boo hoo, find a new topic!

Pussycat Dolls are especially annoying, as are most girl/boy bands

p.s. In my heart of hearts I want to believe you really are Gerard Way...

Equint77 said:
which ever **** log made that song "I like to move it, move it"
Hahaha, you shake your ass to that song every chance you get, admit it.

Babs Gordon said:
the black eyed peas song that talks about "lovely lady lumps". that line alone makes me want to murder kittens.

that song sounds cancerous.... shouldn't women equate lumps as a bad thing?:confused:

I hate that "Everywhere" song by Michelle Branch, I think. In fact, all of her songs suck.

Oh, I also despise any Creed song, but considering that there are about five different threads devoted to how much of a prick Scott Stapp is, it's best that I leave it alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"