The Incredible Hulk Hype Meter - How hyped are you?

From HULK5150 over at Hulkmovie.com

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8087274

hulkshirtlk6.jpg

Wal-Mart... that's at freaking Wal-Mart?! Sh**, I'm going down there tonight to see if they have them in-store. That image is perfect!

As for the rest of this thread, I'm in whatever camp doesn't have the whiners. Once again, TIH is a reboot, IM is being launched for the first time, and TDK is a sequel to a very successful reboot. There can be no comparing the 3 outside of the fact they all happen to fall in the comic book genre of movies. The similarities end there.

Good looking T-shirt :bh: Do you know if that is in the stores now Bannerless Hulk?

We seriously need some pics, a poster and some toys already.

Hopefully something before Christmas. Remeber EB said we will get something post thanks giveing. That never happened..

SK how are you bud? I am trying to be patient and it isn't easy, but I will give it until the end of the month since we still have a few weeks and a few big holiday movies to come, I am hoping that this will lead to a teaser, but if we don't have something good, then I will really start to wonder what the he## is going on.

Boys? :woot: LOL, I don't think it will fit me :cwink: Thanks for the link.

Ha, yeah... I know. Still, even if you get a large in boys, it'll make you look ripped. :grin: I don't know if it's in stores.

I love those "bullseyes" and him jumping through

Same here, except I love everything about it. Does anyone else see the Lou resemblance?

i know what your saying, but man its hard not to be EXCITED! i have been following this movie from the start, and after the head shot concept art, i really thought we would get a look at the hulk in full body by now. thats really what im wanting toi see the most. a hih res full body shot.
:bh:

LOL I'm not saying you're not a fan but most of us here have been waiting since June 20, 2003 for this movie. I'm sure we'll get a hi res full body shot....................................................before June 2008. LOL sorry I had to :woot:

Yes, kudos to you CJ for finding a way to be sharply critical of Ang Lee's Hulk without criticizing Lee directly - the rich reward of which is the applause of others willing to join you in your pity party. I just don't understand why a "The Official 'I Hated Ang Lee's Hulk' Thread" - as started by you or someone else giving you your applause - isn't going on its 10th page by now, with several thousand posts crashing the boards. Guess you didn't hate it that much, or are you all just too cowardly to call attention to yourselves as Ang Lee's distinct haters? You guys really are amazing... truly "unique" Hulk fans indeed. :whatever: :dry:

LOL I'm not saying you're not a fan but most of us here have been waiting since June 20, 2003 for this movie. I'm sure we'll get a hi res full body shot....................................................before June 2008. LOL sorry I had to :woot:

Nice...

Ha, yeah... I know. Still, even if you get a large in boys, it'll make you look ripped. :grin: I don't know if it's in stores.

Same here, except I love everything about it. Does anyone else see the Lou resemblance?

Or it will make me look like I am trying WAY to hard :woot: :cwink: :oldrazz: :bh:

SK how are you bud? I am trying to be patient and it isn't easy, but I will give it until the end of the month since we still have a few weeks and a few big holiday movies to come, I am hoping that this will lead to a teaser, but if we don't have something good, then I will really start to wonder what the he## is going on.
Im good buddy :)

Im just amazed that we have gotten absolutely nothing.

It really does amaze me.

I am starting to doubt that they'd give us an actual cgi pic by then. The Incredible Hulk is turning into an Incredible Worry for me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"