The Incredible Hulk Theatrical Trailer #2

Ugh...I want to see this, but from what I'm hearing of Speed Racer it won't be worth the $10. I hope this is online soon.

It was well worth my $12 for the IMAX. Way worse story, but I was more entertained than yes... Iron Man. (Feels ashamed.)

Just sucks I keep missing Hulk trailers at the theaters.

Well, to be honest, the landing still looked very "I Am Legendy," while everything else looks great.

not worried about the cgi either i think it will be spot on come 13th june

It was well worth my $12 for the IMAX. Way worse story, but I was more entertained than yes... Iron Man. (Feels ashamed.)

Just sucks I keep missing Hulk trailers at the theaters.
Wow, Speed Racer must've been extraordinary in IMAX! I really enjoyed, but I certainly liked Iron Man more. IM kept me enthralled the entire time, whereas SR slowed down (heh) at times, specifically the beginning. Still, the racing scenes are out of this world.

Wow, Speed Racer must've been extraordinary in IMAX! I really enjoyed, but I certainly liked Iron Man more. IM kept me enthralled the entire time, whereas SR slowed down (heh) at times, specifically the beginning. Still, the racing scenes are out of this world.

I went in only expecting a pretty show, as I loved the fact they you know, made it look like the cartoon, and despite what others say... I loved it and wanted to see it. As the movie went on, I got more and more impressed.

For a kids film it was a lot of fun. Though the fact it's a "kids movie" with it's steam lined plot may be the reason its getting ripped to heck.

It was quite impressive in IMAX, personally as I tried to imply, IM is the better movie, hands down, thats not a debate. But as far as sheer entertainment? Speed Racer won that for me.

the one attached to speed racer was horrible!!!!

it had some cool new scenes but the trailer itself was horribly put together!!

why wouldnt they just show the regular new trailer?

Why was it Horrible? Editing? CGI? What?

well im seeing speed tommarow ill see it , i hope i get to see it

That's not surprising, considering 'Speed' is more of a kids movie than IM was.

My theater didn't show the trailer. :down

But, someone put this baby online!

I saw that trailer attached to Speed Racer yesterday. I do have to say the CGI looks much better on the big screen than my Computer monitor.

I'm stoked we see the thunderclap...but not stoked to bring myself to see speed racer...so i hope it's online soon.

Oh. It wasn't meant like that.

It was meant like: "Someone please put this online!"

Oh, I see. Chances are it will be online officially soon. I don't know if it was me, but the CGI looked much better compared to the previous trailer. You see, if Ironman keeps raking in the money, Marvel will be able to splurge more on Hulk's budget so that the CGI can be refined.

Oh, I see. Chances are it will be online officially soon. I don't know if it was me, but the CGI looked much better compared to the previous trailer. You see, if Ironman keeps raking in the money, Marvel will be able to splurge more on Hulk's budget so that the CGI can be refined.

It's really good to know that The Hulk and CGI looked better. :up:

It's really good to know that The Hulk and CGI looked better. :up:

Mind you this is my personal opinion. The quality of our projectors seem to soften up images so it's not totally Hi Def. Of course I kind of prefer the softer edges. It gives everything a more ethereal appearance which lends to escaping into the movie world for a few hours for me.

If it does look better that's great, because i thought it looked pretty damn good in the trailer before Iron Man.

yeah, that's the same theatrical trailer... Much better quality on the official site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"