The Incredible Hulk Theatrical Trailer #2

that names not gonna age well... especially if TIH sucks...

yeah...while a name like turtlefocker will never grow old...

and i'm not being a dick, it really won't get old.

that names not gonna age well... especially if TIH sucks...
im a die hard fan even if the movie sucks, i will still be proud to use this name...................................... any way i can change it ? :woot::oldrazz::whatever:

I really hope this trailer hits soon, we need some more damn marketing for this movie.

Weren't we supposed to "overwhelmed" with material by now? Where are all of the insiders who, three months back, were assuring us that we'd be sitting in the middle of a TIH torrent right now?

Weren't we supposed to "overwhelmed" with material by now? Where are all of the insiders who, three months back, were assuring us that we'd be sitting in the middle of a TIH torrent right now?

Exactly what I've been thinking, IM been out over a week now, we know there's a new hulk trailer but we've actually seen nothing new online. Monday at the latest needs to bring something new to get my hopes up because right now they're plumetting for TIH being a success.

I have no doubt the marketing is not going to kick up save for TV spots around it's release. Sad, but true. :csad:

I have no doubt the marketing is not going to kick up save for TV spots around it's release. Sad, but true. :csad:

If true I have to ask, why did hulk get the short end of the stick? IM was flooded with marketing, coming left, right and center. So why TIH, also being a marvel studios only production, would get leftovers if it were.

That's what I'm thinking. I mean, how much can they really advertise at BK and 7-Eleven? Right now, I'm resigned to seeing (at most) this third trailer online and a few TV spots.

Way to go, Team Marvel... :down

If true I have to ask, why did hulk get the short end of the stick? IM was flooded with marketing, coming left, right and center. So why TIH, also being a marvel studios only production, would get leftovers if it were.

It could be one of a few things:

They are afraid to spend advertising on a film that may not succeed (which makes them ******ed for making it in the first place.)

Or (and this is more likely, yet also makes them ******ed.)

They figure Hulk is such a "Shoe-in" character to make money. They assume people will come clamoring where has Iron Man needed more of a boost.

Either way their logic is astoundingly pathetic.

It could be one of a few things:

They are afraid to spend advertising on a film that may not succeed (which makes them ******ed for making it in the first place.)

Or (and this is more likely, yet also makes them ******ed.)

They figure Hulk is such a "Shoe-in" character to make money. They assume people will come clamoring where has Iron Man needed more of a boost.

Either way their logic is astoundingly pathetic.

Both sound possible, I'm really hoping we'll get the the explosion of Hulk stuff this month but like you and others I can't see it happening and even if it does, I can't see it working the way marvel hopes it will.

Both sound possible, I'm really hoping we'll get the the explosion of Hulk stuff this month but like you and others I can't see it happening and even if it does, I can't see it working the way marvel hopes it will.

They can make a Hulk drinking cup head... right... right? :csad:

That's what I'm thinking. I mean, how much can they really advertise at BK and 7-Eleven? Right now, I'm resigned to seeing (at most) this third trailer online and a few TV spots.

Way to go, Team Marvel... :down
How much marketing do you need for the movie when you are going to see it anyway. I can understand if you werent aware that the movie was being done but how quickly you forget that TIH trailer was the most seen trailer from Universal ever! Do you know about all the marketing? Yes you do. Where else do you want them to advertise? NBA playoffs? BK paid alot of money as they did with Iron Man to promote BK. Do you know how many people go into the 24/7 days a week 7-Eleven? No you don't. Walmart, one of the biggest retail stores in the world is promoting it. How many Iron Man statues did you see at the movies? Zero. EAS nutrition, hmmm. You see any Iron Man EAS promos? No. What else...every thing Iron Man was tied to, the Hulk was too. Underwear, PJs, etc. YOU WILL BE AT THE MOVIES in June. You know the movie is coming. You think you are alone in that fact? No. Get a grip.

but how quickly you forget that TIH trailer was the most seen trailer from Universal ever!

More like, "How quickly I remember that I have no clue how many hits the average Universal trailer gets." Maybe they get millions of hits in a few weeks. Maybe not. How am I to know?

Do you know about all the marketing? Yes you do.

Actually, no. I'd leave that to the marketing people. I'd just like to know that they're doing something to market the character Marvel is hoping will spawn a trilogy + an Avengers appearance.

Where else do you want them to advertise?

That insinuates that they've been selling our big green friend everyplace. Truth is, they haven't. I've seen Iron Man commercials, Iron Man TV spots, Iron Man Happy Meal toys, Iron Man T-shirts, Iron Man online footage, Iron Man armor specs...it goes on and on and on. I've seen so much Iron Man merchandise that if I were to collect it all together and use it as fuel for a rocket to the moon I could safely start terraforming the ball of rock hanging up there all by myself...with the extra Iron Man merchandise used to build giant greenhouses and sex-bots as needed. The movie was pretty much a guaranteed hit from way back in its Comic-Con premiere, yet Marvel's advertised the hell out of it.

For Hulk? One of the tall statues from Comic-Con, in one movie theater. That's what I've seen, not including a trailer that most people around me commented on derisively. There's hardly any hype for a film that they've been working on for some time and that Marvel's been planning for 5 years. I don't think I live in some cut-off place in the world, either, unless one thinks that Las Vegas is isolated.

You know the movie is coming. You think you are alone in that fact? No. Get a grip.

Genuine question: Why do you get so defensive about this? Seriously, whenever I see a slightly negative post about this film it's like the EmeraldBeast signal flares into the night sky. Not trying to flame, just curious.

I've been waiting for months. I think I've got the right to be ever-so-slightly annoyed that fans of other franchises are getting the positive vibe going their way a year in advance while we're still waiting to find out how much is incomplete in the last trailer we saw. Do I think I'm the only one who knows about this film? Hell no. But do I feel like one of the few people who's going to give this a chance? Go to the fabled trailer's YouTube comments and riddle me that.

Yes sir! Just caught 'Speed Racer', (dynamite flick, but ain't touchin' Iron Man!) along with the newer, and shorter 'The Incredible Hulk' trailer. The Hulk jumping out of the overhead glass hallway was much better, as well as the thunder clap! Again, pretty much the same stuff we've already seen, but with a few quick new shots, and the icing on the cake was an extended look of the Hulk breaking the police car into gloves over his fists! That, and the thunder clap quickie got me all geeked up! June 13th is getting so much closer, i can almost taste it! LOL!

For all that have seen the latest trailer, can you be a bit more specific as to what Hulk CGI scenes were in there that were from the previous trailer? And if all these scenes appeared to be improved or were the same? Might help to thwart more naysayers here if theres already improvements in these scenes between the last two trailers (I think in particular, if they've improved the close up of Hulk roaring, as that seems to be the split decision CGI at the moment).

Thanks!

For all that have seen the latest trailer, can you be a bit more specific as to what Hulk CGI scenes were in there that were from the previous trailer? And if all these scenes appeared to be improved or were the same? Might help to thwart more naysayers here if theres already improvements in these scenes between the last two trailers (I think in particular, if they've improved the close up of Hulk roaring, as that seems to be the split decision CGI at the moment).

Thanks!

Good question, I'd also like to know that.

Considering that when I ask people, 'are you looking forward to the new Hulk film?', the fact they usually respond with "Theres a new Hulk film?' means that theres something wrong.

Lol, why? The whole world doesn't revolve around the Hulk film. A tv spot a week before it is out is enough to get people's interest.

Considering that when I ask people, 'are you looking forward to the new Hulk film?', the fact they usually respond with "Theres a new Hulk film?' means that theres something wrong.

not everyone is tuned in like us

2 months ago had you asked...are you ready to see Iron Man...?

Many people would have looked at you cock eyed yo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"