tumblr_n2kcrtfJRG1rjc04ko3_400.gif

tumblr_n2kcur14Pg1rjc04ko1_400.gif
tumblr_n2kcur14Pg1rjc04ko3_400.gif

tumblr_n2kcur14Pg1rjc04ko4_400.gif
tumblr_n2kcur14Pg1rjc04ko5_400.gif

tumblr_n2kcur14Pg1rjc04ko6_400.gif
tumblr_n2kcur14Pg1rjc04ko2_400.gif

Umm...yeah, good luck Felicity.

She's cute. I look forward to seeing more of her. :yay: Hopefully her romance with Barry won't be as mishandled as Laurel and Oliver's was.

I liked her scenes in the trailer. If the entire show is like that, then I'm really going to like her character.

Yes, its refreshing to see someone with some life in their eyes.

Yeah,I thought she was pretty cute in the trailer.Hopefully they don't mishandle the character as badly as I fear.

Yeah,I thought she was pretty cute in the trailer.Hopefully they don't mishandle the character as badly as I fear.

Cw has a tendency to primary love interest really badly
dinah,lois,lana

I didn't mind Lois for the most part. It was nice that they didn't shove her down our throat straight from the start. Lana was fine for season 1 and maybe season 2.

I didn't mind Lois for the most part. It was nice that they didn't shove her down our throat straight from the start. Lana was fine for season 1 and maybe season 2.

I think they should have save iris for last and introduce Patty Spivot first oh well..

She looks like she'll bring some maturity to the show. I know Barry Allen is something of a straight laced character, but CW's version seems very TASM-esque. So it'll be interesting to see her interact Barry. And she's real easy on the eyes which is always a good thing.

I think they should have save iris for last and introduce Patty Spivot first oh well..

It's an introduction not a romance from the pilot episode on. He's gonna date and she will as well however eventually they will more than likely be together.

I don't think the CW has ever had a leading lady this beautiful before

tumblr_n6q4ejW83j1rhjyjqo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n6q4ejW83j1rhjyjqo1_1280.jpg

Jesus, I think I turned hetero for a second there. :o

I'm feeling sorry for Barry now. Friend zoned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"