Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aite time for speculation regarding extended spot
tumblr_mhohmlKBvi1qm3ltdo4_500.gif

anyone think thats the scene where mandarin attack and the remains shown in the first trailer of dead people silhouette and tony "apologizing"?
Well that's definitely the attack on the Chinese theatre.

And list of spoilers from that /co/ thread.

-Coldblood is pretty much a goon who ****s **** up for the Mandarin and is infused with the Extremis virus
-Jack Taggert doesn't turn into Firepower but infiltrates the USAF and steals Rhodes' Iron Patriot armor as part of The Mandarin's plan to start war by framing Rhodes with a terrorist attack on China
-Radioactive Man is not in the film
-Pepper technically doesn't don the Rescue armor but she does briefly wear an armor that Tony assimilates onto her using the Extremis with various old pieces of armor lying around to help her escape captivity
-Most of the new 40 armors are drones with the same color scheme as the Mark XLVII, but the deep space armor gets some attention and there appears to be a prototype Hulkbuster in Tony's work shop.
-Tony wears the Mark XLVII throughout the entire film except for the final battle wear he does something unique with different parts of armor from other suits
-Extremis works pretty much like in the comics
-Tony seeks out Extremis because of his emotional scars from the Avengers
-The Avengers are mentioned and we hear their voices in a dream sequence but we don't see them
-Stephanie Szostak is Bethany Cabe
Less spoiler-y stuff:

-SHIELD has a minimal presence in the film
-The Mandarin is pretty humorous and his rings really do cool things, not magic like in the comics though
-The movie is funnier than the trailers let on. About 70% serious 30% funny
-Most of the major plot points have been revealed by Marvel already, we just didn't realize it

He also says that the film has more of a sense of urgency than Iron Man 2.

That's because that was the first we'd seen of The Avengers. With IM3, you've already got two full *real* trailers already out as well as shorter TV spots; this was just a rehash of some snippets of those, along with quick glimpses of scenes they've been filming since those trailers were released. Wish they could've shown some of the China footage, though.
Actually the first real look we got at The Avengers was the trailer/teaser with the NIN song "We're in This Together" that was released in like December 2011. I remember SLJ debuting it on Jimmy Fallon's show.

Aite time for speculation regarding extended spot
tumblr_mhohmlKBvi1qm3ltdo4_500.gif

anyone think thats the scene where mandarin attack and the remains shown in the first trailer of dead people silhouette and tony "apologizing"?

There's a very good chance that it is.

Actually the first real look we got at The Avengers was the trailer/teaser with the NIN song "We're in This Together" that was released in like December 2011. I remember SLJ debuting it on Jimmy Fallon's show.

The avengers trailer last year had the first look at the team assembled ( which nearly killed me :p), and a first look at hulk in action, even though it wasnt the first trailer.

Haven't seen the extended but what was on tv was terrible. Everyone I was with hated it

Can't believe people are still buying into El Miyambe after all the BS he pulled.

I hope he's banned from the site.

Eh I try not to pay attention to all the teasing of scoops. Wish he would just post it or shut up about it

Can't believe people are still buying into El Miyambe after all the BS he pulled.

I hope he's banned from the site.
Just because we're not ready to say he's BSing doesn't mean we're "buying into" him.

Also guys, that explosion is right outside the Grauman's theater. Note the architecture.

Grauman's is getting leveled on film.

Full trailer was sort of lame. :/
I still remember last year with everyone freaking out here for days about the avengers trailer. lol

The Avengers spot was 10x better. Can't believe thats what they delivered.:doh:

"Alright, you guys ready for this?

Holy ****, what a scoop...

The lawyers gotta protect me on this one, yo...

My sources say... that-- ready for it?

THANOS will be in The Avengers 2!

HO**** BEST JOURNALIST EVER

Come at me, Marvel lawyers!!!"

If he has no significant scoop I won't be disappointed at all. But until then....
He could have a scoop, but he was still BS-ing everyone on this forum by answering "questions" while not providing any actual insider answers or info. at all. And then he's like OK HERE IT IS!

Subscribe to my e-mail list!

"Alright, you guys ready for this?

Holy ****, what a scoop...

The lawyers gotta protect me on this one, yo...

My sources say... that-- ready for it?

THANOS will be in The Avengers 2!

HO**** BEST JOURNALIST EVER

Come at me, Marvel lawyers!!!"

"Captain America will say Avengers Assemble!"

Mayimbe is the online guy when it comes to this kind of thing. Yes he's hyping it and has been for a while but he's reliable.

Looks that way to me. He got ran off the site for his dangling the carrot nonsense.

And he was BS-ing.

he's the one who wrote about ironman going into space at the end, The guy does have a legit scoop, lets just wait and see what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"