Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks that way to me. He got ran off the site for his dangling the carrot nonsense.

And he was BS-ing.

he's the one who wrote about ironman going into space at the end, The guy does have a legit scoop, lets just wait and see what it is.

he's the one who wrote about ironman going into space at the end, The guy does have a legit scoop, lets just wait and see what it is.

I agree on both accounts.

A picture leaked online of a pop vinyl figure that says Deep Space armor.

Thanos was revealed in Avengers. Guardians of the Galaxy was already made. We've heard about connections with Iron Man 3 and other movies as this is the start of Phase 2. Not exactly a breakthrough theory of relativity here.

Reposting from last thread.

List of spoilers from that /co/ thread.

-Coldblood is pretty much a goon who ****s **** up for the Mandarin and is infused with the Extremis virus
-Jack Taggert doesn't turn into Firepower but infiltrates the USAF and steals Rhodes' Iron Patriot armor as part of The Mandarin's plan to start war by framing Rhodes with a terrorist attack on China
-Radioactive Man is not in the film
-Pepper technically doesn't don the Rescue armor but she does briefly wear an armor that Tony assimilates onto her using the Extremis with various old pieces of armor lying around to help her escape captivity
-Most of the new 40 armors are drones with the same color scheme as the Mark XLVII, but the deep space armor gets some attention and there appears to be a prototype Hulkbuster in Tony's work shop.
-Tony wears the Mark XLVII throughout the entire film except for the final battle wear he does something unique with different parts of armor from other suits
-Extremis works pretty much like in the comics
-Tony seeks out Extremis because of his emotional scars from the Avengers
-The Avengers are mentioned and we hear their voices in a dream sequence but we don't see them
-Stephanie Szostak is Bethany Cabe
Less spoiler-y stuff:

-SHIELD has a minimal presence in the film
-The Mandarin is pretty humorous and his rings really do cool things, not magic like in the comics though
-The movie is funnier than the trailers let on. About 70% serious 30% funny
-Most of the major plot points have been revealed by Marvel already, we just didn't realize it

He also says that the film has more of a sense of urgency than Iron Man 2.

As I said before, it's Latino review... that guy is full of it.

He flagged IM going into space for Avengers, not IM 3, right? He was on the money there.

Alright the uploading is done according to him. Waiting for the drop.

He flagged IM going into space for Avengers, not IM 3, right? He was on the money there.
Phase 2 involves Guardians of the Galaxy and Thanos. Going into space isn't some huge breakthrough scoop.

A picture leaked online of a pop vinyl figure that says Deep Space armor.

Thanos was revealed in Avengers. Guardians of the Galaxy was already made. We've heard about connections with Iron Man 3 and other movies as this is the start of Phase 2. Not exactly a breakthrough theory of relativity here.

it doesn't matter *how* breakthrough it is. It's the fact that he has released the information. Whether or not it was predicatable doesn't matter. He released this information, and as far as we know, it's official. Unless you are saying EVERYTHING he has said, INCLUDING that Ironman goes to space is made up, I really don't see why it's a big deal if it is not a breakthrough, or obvious bit of information.

BREAKING NEWS SCOOP:

In Phase 2: BLACK WIDOW WILL BE HOT.
THOR WILL BE BLONDE.
CAPTAIN AMERICA WILL BE AMERICAN.

Come at me Marvel!

Phase 2 involves Guardians of the Galaxy and Thanos. Going into space isn't some huge breakthrough scoop.

Dude has proved over and over that is the go to guy for geek scoops.

Okay, he has been right about a lot of things before in the past. I understand you're mad because he blatantly self ****ed himself on the forums but don't use that as a reason to knock LR's scoop credibility.

Also he said he sent the email but I haven't got it. Anyone else?

I don't know what the scoop was from Latino Review, but I called it a few days back. That it was nothing HUGE, and something most fans would have already guessed.

As for the extended Superbowl spot. That was so ****ing weak. It was mainly RDJ being an attention ****e with the audience.

I'm surprised I typed that considering I'm kind of a defender of IM2. The movie Most people said RDJ was annoying as hell in.

Okay, he has been right about a lot of things before in the past. I understand you're mad because he blatantly self ****ed himself on the forums but don't use that as a reason to knock LR's scoop credibility.

Also he said he sent the email but I haven't got it. Anyone else?

Me neither

Vidblog? Meh.

I'll wait for a text summary.

Here it is:

According to El Miyambe:

-Planet Hulk movie

-Avengers 3 is World War Hulk

-Supposedly MCU Illuminati shoot Hulk into space at end of Avengers 2

There I saved you watching that obnoxious video.

Vidblog? Meh.

I'll wait for a text summary.

Avengers will end with the Hulk shipped off to space by an MCU version of the illuminati, Phase 3 will include a Planet Hulk movie, Avengers 3 will revolve around World War Hulk

That's the gist of it

I wonder if this is true. I wouldnt care for a World war hulk movie. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"