Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it....

Alt version

hDP6cf8.jpg

I thought the poster with Pepper holding the cracked Iron Man helmet was great but this one is on another level, fantastic! :up:

So when is the new trailer due?
I think it's either attached to Jack the Giant Slayer or G.I Joe. I forget which.

HAHAHA :pal: I only remember reading that he and Sandler were up for Rocket Raccoon possibly (which I don't really care who does it, I'm sure it won't be bad regardless.. I mean how serious can you take an animated raccoon in space anyways lol. Plus I love Jim Carrey) But THANOS? uhh no thankyou. I need a very scary person to voice him.

Straying away from the topic briefly, but I don't think he should be scary sounding. Deep, gravely, and rather old, yes, but whoever voices him I think should over-enuciate his words, and speak with some sophistication/intelligence, as he is a super genius far beyond the likes of stark, or anyone else in the mcu

Edit: FRESHMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!! :argh:

Tell you what.... that 'Space' armour (the white, gold, and black one) is bloody beautiful. If Hot Toys did one of those (not in the 'Power Pose' rubbish), I'd snap it right up.

I'll miss seeing the Paramount logo after this. :(

You guys did a fantastic job with Marvel. Best distribution and co-financer ever.

Someone needs to make that into a wallpaper.

I think it's either attached to Jack the Giant Slayer or G.I Joe. I forget which.

Which is out first? as that is the one I hope it's attached to. :D

Interesting how the deep space armor seems to have the standard Iron Man rectangular glowy eyes yet in every picture we've seen previously it has those weird squinty eyes instead.

Which is out first? as that is the one I hope it's attached to. :D
Jack the Giant Slayer. :wow:

Out on March 1st. So I'm hoping the same thing. :awesome:

The trailer has already been rated so hopefully that indicates that it's coming out with Jack.

It is so very beautiful. Marvel's best poster yet.

edit: Wait, did anyone point this out on Yahoo yet?
Come back on Tuesday, March 5 at noon ET/9 a.m. PT for the exclusive final trailer premiere, only on Yahoo! Movies

Last edited:
Again, now that's a poster.

Hey, so if someone would be so inclined to make the newest poster into a wallpaper, I don't think you'd hear any complaints... :sus

That poster is gorgeous. Must have super high res NOW.

That new poster is one of the best superhero posters I've seen in a long time. Honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"