Joker "The Joker" in development with Todd Phillips and Martin Scorsese attached? - Part 2

Well, that's certainly nightmare fuel, right there. Though of course I hope he doesn't end up looking anything like that, given how lazy it would be.
I don't think he's gonna end up looking like Ledgers, honestly. all I hope is that he ends up looking like the Joker, and not like letos abomination. Phoenix has the shape of Jim lees joker, so itd be awesome if they took advantage of that. I could also see them going more subtle as well

This is what I want

joker-origin-movie-700x394.jpg

\

My dream is that Affleck and Cavill show up at the end, and they're sitting in The Batcave watching CCTV footage of a Joker crime spree.

Superman: (sarcastically) "So this is guy we should be worried about?"

Batman: (while angrily staring at the footage) "You haven't met him yet."

Film ends.

I'm fine with it as long as they cut to this song.

\

My dream is that Affleck and Cavill show up at the end, and they're sitting in The Batcave watching CCTV footage of a Joker crime spree.

Film ends.
That makes zero percent sense, especially since Cavill apparently isn't going to be Supes anymore...

Then again, this supposedly isn't canon, so.... Aaaaagh, my head hurts...

I don't know much about Amusement Mile but I appreciate that they included that in given that's a rather obscure part of the comics. Isn't that place also where The Flying Grayson did their show? I'm sure y'all know better than I.

I don't know much about Amusement Mile but I appreciate that they included that in given that's a rather obscure part of the comics. Isn't that place also where The Flying Grayson did their show? I'm sure y'all know better than I.

It's really just a rundown amusement park.

I have a feeling that a haircut will come with his transformation into Joker

I think it will be some type of a combed back hairstyle. I doubt he will be wearing it Ledger style like on all recent manips.

Soooooooooooo

Permawhite? permagrin? Scar? Makeup? Any guesses?

Please no scars. I just want permawhite with no deformities or anything like that. Push Joaquin to look like the Joker on his own.

\

Film ends.
But this movie takes place in the 1980s. DCEU's Bruce was a kid in the 80's when his parents were killed.

I think the details of the timeline shouldn't really be taken that seriously. This story seems more it's servicing the concept of the perspective of the character of Arthur and isn't concerned with the exact details of what we traditionally know. Because if you did, by the time Bruce grows up, he'd pretty much be fighting an elderly man.

I think the details of the timeline shouldn't really be taken that seriously. This story seems more it's servicing the concept of the perspective of the character of Arthur and isn't concerned with the exact details of what we traditionally know. Because if you did, by the time Bruce grows up, he'd pretty much be fighting an elderly man.
Good point, Dr. , which is what happened in Batman 66 and 89 and that's also why I like a Batman and Joker closer in age and prefer TDK or TKJ's take on their relationship, like 2 sides of the same coin. I still want to see Joaquin as the Joker though :)

How some of these recent photos of Joaquin haven't been manipulated yet is surprising to me.
I also agree with NO scars, NO makeup.
Just once it would be great to see how they could do Joker in a more traditional way. I mean, they were so close with Leto's look but it was destroyed by tattoos, grills and all that other gangsta sh!t. Still wouldn't have made up for his woeful performance though.
Joaquin doesn't need any prosthetic attachments, just bleached skin, greenish hair and I have no issue with him applying lipstick to top off the 'clown look' just DON'T do an extended smile. It's really not that difficult...

How some of these recent photos of Joaquin haven't been manipulated yet is surprising to me.
I also agree with NO scars, NO makeup.
Just once it would be great to see how they could do Joker in a more traditional way. I mean, they were so close with Leto's look but it was destroyed by tattoos, grills and all that other gangsta sh!t. Still wouldn't have made up for his woeful performance though.
Joaquin doesn't need any prosthetic attachments, just bleached skin, greenish hair and I have no issue with him applying lipstick to top off the 'clown look' just DON'T do an extended smile. It's really not that difficult...

uh...they have. a lot.

uh...they have. a lot.
Well I can't find many, not of the recent 'skinny' Joaquin. Back in the day all I needed to do was come here to the 'hype and there'd be a thread dedicated to manips. If you could point me in the direction so I can have a look that would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"