The Dark Knight Rises The Joker's Role in the Third Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
However, the Joker's mess will still be felt into the next film, that is surely a given as we haven't seen Bruce properly deal with Rachel's death.
We saw how it affected him. What we haven't seen is how he deals with everything that went down in TDK, which I'm sure will be a big part of the character's exploration in #3.

The joker shoud AT LEAST be mentioned a few times in the new movie! Just to not forget him( and the great prefomence of Ledger)

His influence will still be there. You're going to have some members of the populous that actually agree with his world views. Maybe not do a rehash of the copycat thing, but just criminals or civilians that agreed with what he was doing.

A reference of him being in arkham would be nice!,Even better IF they have a Harley Quinn cameo....They could show her in arkham walking into a room saying'"it's time for our session mister J!"and we hear Joker's laugh.

Last edited:
I was thinking that the next film might have one scene with Joker in Arkham, then throughout the film you learn that that villain was let loose by Joker.

At the end of the film there's a montage like the one at the end of TDK, only this time you see a surrealist montage of Batman's rogue gallery in the street and leading them all is a freshly escaped Joker.

If there is even one scene in Arkham, i'd love to see Harley as a doctor working there. Of course Nolan is too serious for cameos like that.

Hey guys, I'm totally new to these threads, but I had to come on here and post. I came across this on YouTube, and I must say I'm impressed. They call out the production studios, as well as Johnny Depp.

The directors name is Robert L. Bradley IV, and in my opinion I think he did a great job creating a similar feel (lighting etc.) as they attempted to mimic some of the qualities of Dark Knight. Yet, besides that the story picks up from where Dark Knight left it.

What do you guys think? Is Johnny up for the next Joker role? I heard the Joker character was finished with Heath.

Here the link. Check it out if you want! Honestly I wanna see more work from this guy. He showed me a lot of creativity. Take care guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZI-FB657Bw

-white_knight

I enjoyed the Youtube video. Was more creative then most I've seen. Joker imitation was decent, believable. Decent message to it.

I'd be happy with just a mention of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"