• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Justice League General & Speculation Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was like 2 weeks before the announcement of BvS and I was saying how awesome it would be if Cavill walked out on stage at SDCC, look up in the rafters to reveal a shining Batman signal. Some jumped down my throat saying it was too early but when that announcement was official, it was hysteria that day. So many epic emotions.

That brief presentation won Comic-Con that year and damned near broke the internet.

Nothing will ever top the day, that cold January day, where they announced the delay of the film to 2016. I still have the thread saved from that day, My God, I don't think I have ever or since seen such an epic collective meltdown from the Hype. Lol

Nothing will ever top the day, that cold January day, where they announced the delay of the film to 2016. I still have the thread saved from that day, My God, I don't think I have ever or since seen such an epic collective meltdown from the Hype. Lol

It's funny to me, because when I heard it I specifically remember being super relieved. And I thought everyone here would so ecstatic. The dominant line of thinking around that time was that they were rushing the film. Even I felt that way. I could barely even get the Hype to load and when I did, it was like I swan dived from a collapsing building into a dumpster fire. Never seen anything like it.

It's funny to me, because when I heard it I specifically remember being super relieved. And I thought everyone here would so ecstatic. The dominant line of thinking around that time was that they were rushing the film. Even I felt that way. I could barely even get the Hype to load and when I did, it was like I swan dived from a collapsing building into a dumpster fire. Never seen anything like it.

I was also relieved when that happened. But everyone else was like :thud:

And all of the haters cheered vigorously.

Its what we have been waiting for. GARY CLARK JR's and JUNKIE XL's rendition of COME TOGETHER :

[YT]MqLvFNUMC6Q[/YT]

Now it would be nice if they release the studio version with junkie's epic drums.

we need to this version :csad: :csad:

??ahh sorry guys play it from 03:15
[YT]8ltriuluIhM?t=195[/YT]

Heck, I was just listening to the remix of the Superman theme from the Comic Con trailer, I wouldn't mind getting whoever that guy was to score this movie.

So some actress said she was going to Italy to meet with three of her Amazonian friends, where they had shot WW, and people just assumed it was for JL reshoots. And they ran articles on it :

DJCte7uVAAACmBu.jpg

However, one outlet did the sensible thing, and just asked her about it.

DJCte7uVAAEoeXH.jpg

lel. I liked how he slided into her dms tho. Respect

I can't believe I was done by these sites, so she said she was going to catch up with her movie pals at the country where they WERE shooting WW.

All that talk about cutting the prologue for a quick flashback eh.:o

I'll say one thing. I have never heard of any movie that has been open to so much speculation.

I have heard about a thousand things to every second of footage that has been released.

the problem is it could all be true or it could all be false.

Warner Bros marketing is not messing up like BvS.

However if Zach Snyder put in the 'death of superman' elements with Doomsday-then he just as likely going to use elements from the'return of superman'also.

So superman is still barely alive but in a coma that resembles death and the black suit will be used to re-energize him.

Although he has worn a black suit at other times the most likely reason would be a tie in to death and return.

My guess is the GA only know a few directors like Nolan, Spielberg, Tarantino etc. Atleast for the the international audience.

Right. I was about to say the same three names, maybe Scorsese and a couple others. Specifically with CBMs, the audience only cares about the character. Not the dirextor

I was also relieved when that happened. But everyone else was like :thud:

And all of the haters cheered vigorously.

Just like I feel like this is good news that they're doing some re shoots and bringing in some fresh eyes, that have already worked on other critically successful ensemble films. I feel like it will only strengthen the movie, and by having the both of them, I'm optimistic it will bring out both director's strengths and not their weaknesses

Oh lord...remember the rumor that it was delayed cause Affleck broke his leg? Then it morphed to "he is using his injury to get out of making the film!". He was never hurt ;)

I can't believe I was done by these sites, so she said she was going to catch up with her movie pals at the country where they WERE shooting WW.

Notice Benal is nowhere to be found...

That dude is smelling trollish the way he posts random rumors and as soon as they are debunked disappears.

That dude is smelling trollish the way he posts random rumors and as soon as they are debunked disappears.

He will show up when the next rumor about "how DCEU is doomed" surfaces. :o

He will come back with the Affleck/Kimmel photo :o

I thought it was stupid of them to move it directly against Captain America: Civil War, but luckily they moved it up to March 25. I wish BvS had been better received (wish Snyder kept 10-15 min of the UC in the TC), but it had a perfect release date. It would've surpassed $400M domestic if the audience reception was more favorable.

Oh well. I find a lot to enjoy in BvS despite its flaws, and WB is deadset against repeating the same mistakes in JL.

A scene with Robin Wright was filmed. Only speculation I have is when. So it will not be filmed in Italy. It was filmed in a studio. Big deal.

The Wayne Enterprises van that delivers the photo to the Louvre Museum in "Wonder Woman" has a licence plate that begins with "JL".

so guys... The cyborg video from BVS could only have been filmed soon after the horrible accident that mutilated vic's body occurred. We know the battle of metropolis is about 18 months before BVS. Could vic have been left in that state from then? It'd be cool to have more things tie into that event since it was such a huge deal and kicked off the whole shared universe pretty much

so guys... The cyborg video from BVS could only have been filmed soon after the horrible accident that mutilated vic's body occurred. We know the battle of metropolis is about 18 months before BVS. Could vic have been left in that state from then? It'd be cool to have more things tie into that event since it was such a huge deal and kicked off the whole shared universe pretty much

That'd be cool, and also a great show of Vic's character; the Black Zero event costed Wallace Keef his legs and he blames Superman for it (showing one side of humanity's stance on Supes) and then you have Vic on the other side, who lost most of his body and his brilliant future as an athlete, yet he doesn't blame Supes and is actually inspired by him (I'm obviously just assuming on this) showing the side of humanity that sees Supes for who he is and is willing to follow him in the sun.

I think that tie-up would be neat.

That'd be cool, and also a great show of Vic's character; the Black Zero event costed Wallace Keef his legs and he blames Superman for it (showing one side of humanity's stance on Supes) and then you have Vic on the other side, who lost most of his body and his brilliant future as an athlete, yet he doesn't blame Supes and is actually inspired by him (I'm obviously just assuming on this) showing the side of humanity that sees Supes for who he is and is willing to follow him in the sun.

I think that tie-up would be neat.

good point. So it makes sense from a logistics and a narrative cohesion perspective. Hope it's the case. It would honestly be kind of weird for such a freak injury to not stem from that huge city-destroying event.

MNUhbVP.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz