Justice League The Justice League General & Speculation Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - Part 48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Df5koVsW0AAvdWT

Df5ko0sWAAA25Dm

I dont know if I will ever be able to forgive Warner Bros for deleting these shots from the final cut of the film.

We were gonna get First Flight part 2. Right after he emerged from the ship in costume.

@$!#:****

Df5koVsW0AAvdWT

Df5ko0sWAAA25Dm

I dont know if I will ever be able to forgive Warner Bros for deleting these shots from the final cut of the film.

Jay Oliva teased on twitter about the second image that "if only you knew what they were looking at."

Last edited:
Jay Oliva teased on twitter about the first image that "if only you knew what they were looking at."

I think anyone can pretty much guess that it was a shot of Darkseid that they were looking at.

pretty sure they were looking at kevin tsujihara, with an axe

kevin_tsujihara_warner_bros_a_l.jpg

though zack did shoot the shirt rip scene at the end, so did DS just arrive to pick up poor SW and fly away again? lol

though zack did shoot the shirt rip scene at the end, so did DS just arrive to pick up poor SW and fly away again? lol

Deliver a warning.

"Dont mess with me, bucko"

tumblr_pa8gaw6FOY1vmgnwgo1_1280.png

Once again I am not a big Snyder fan but I love what he did with the DCEU and Watchmen. It's a shame we couldn't have seen his JL although given everything that has been shared I think we all have a pretty good idea of what it was going to look like and where things were going.

Damn that costume is incredible. Has this been color-corrected? It looks perfect here.

Credit where it's due, Superman's first outfit and Batfleck's first outfit are some of the all time best in any superhero ffilm.

Never understood why they had to change the suit

Give the MOS suit the colors we got in BvS/JL and it’s pretty great

Damn that costume is incredible. Has this been color-corrected? It looks perfect here.

Credit where it's due, Superman's first outfit and Batfleck's first outfit are some of the all time best in any superhero ffilm.

Indeed. Wonder Woman's costume was really cool too and I'd argue Wonder Woman is not easy, visually, to pull off.

Definitely color corrected but I agree. It'll be tough to top the flawlessness of the MoS suit and the BvS Batfleck suit. No matter what happened, I highly appreciated the suits. They have their place in the GOAT.

I much prefer the JL batsuit and I do prefer the BVS superman suit too. It makes Supes look so huge and imposing.

tumblr_ordg9iDZD81w0gw85o2_400.gif
ba0a432eed9724a7cad4bfe4d3ea319f.gif

In MOS he looked a bit scrawny. But yes, all 4 suits are fantastic.

tumblr_mwtacg30T41r8j1j3o1_r1_250.gif

Last edited:
Wasn't the cornfield scene in MoS the very first sequence they shot for MoS? I know Henry started a tad smaller than when he finished filming. He put in work on set and bulked up along the journey.

MOS suit was perfect, imo.

batman suit in BvS is the best live action batsuit.

wish they kept them for JL.
oh well.

MoS suit was perfect(well, it definitely could have been brighter)
So was his build.
He definitely wasn’t scrawny :funny:

Not a fan of the giant muscle suits at all
5ae3f345f6a518a55971d3a4f503c370--super-man-clark-kent.jpg

This? Is perfect

I think the cornfield was the first time they shot him in the suit for an actual scene if I remember the behind the scenes video.

I'd like the MOS suit with the BvS shade of blue.

Definitely color corrected but I agree. It'll be tough to top the flawlessness of the MoS suit and the BvS Batfleck suit. No matter what happened, I highly appreciated the suits. They have their place in the GOAT.

TESdJ2j.jpg

Since this is a direct screencap, I agree that it's been adjusted a bit. I think the colors are the same, though; it's just dimmer lighting. Maybe it's a bit warmer, too? I can't tell exactly.

I dont know if it was the haircut but Henry looked 10 years older between MoS and BvS.

Being Superman will do that to you. It's like holding public office. :o

MoS suit was perfect(well, it definitely could have been brighter)
So was his build.
He definitely wasn’t scrawny :funny:

Not a fan of the giant muscle suits at all
5ae3f345f6a518a55971d3a4f503c370--super-man-clark-kent.jpg

This? Is perfect

Given the hindsight of 3 movies, the MOS suit and Cavill's appearance (hair, eyes) is the best. I do think the only improvement on the suit, which I felt even back then, was to yellow up the negative space on the S-shield and make the blue on the suit a touch brighter.

DgEQCyGX4AE3v_2.jpg:orig

The electric guitar riffs from the Come Together cover played in your mind as soon as you saw this.

Junkie XL defintely gave Mamoa an electic guitar motif in his score. I'd bet money on that.

Hellooooo

I couldn't help but notice we are talking about the perfection that is the MoS suit. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"