• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Justice League The Justice League General & Speculation Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've heard this before...

3QYKZje.png

That uh... Doesn't mean anything.

We've heard this before...

3QYKZje.png

We also heard that WW was a hot mess. Then it turned out to be the opposite. Moral of the story is don't trust any of this **** until we hear legit **** from those that have seen the movie.

No one can predict how Critics will respond until they do.

Those early Reactions to BvS are proof.

Many people loved MOS including myself but the critics still beat it down.

Simply put, wont know until they start rolling in.

Hope it does well critically, but either way I'm going to see the film and enjoy it for myself. Hope its a beyond epic and great film.

Hope it does well critically, but either way I'm going to see the film and enjoy it for myself. Hope its a beyond epic and great film.

Not exactly, cause those early reactions weren't from critics, they were from fans who saw the early IMAX release.

Is it? It corroborates with the Wall Street Journal.

The bulk of the article is him refuting that reshoots were extensive, yet he ends it by agreeing with Forbes (who said the massive reshoots were happening).

And again, this isn't the spoiler thread so I'll be vague, but I saw with my own two eyes there were more than "a couple of scenes" reshot.

Critics didn't "beat down" MOS. It got mixed reviews.

Not exactly, cause those early reactions weren't from critics, they were from fans who saw the early IMAX release.

Fair enough, point is we will see when the real reviews start rolling in, I hope they are great, I hope it blows the lid off but for now it is not clear. I hope that person is legit and hopeful of others sharing a similar opinion, but many more are to come.

Last edited:
Critics didn't "beat down" MOS. It got mixed reviews.

I said many people loved it including my self. My meaning is that just because someone posts saying they liked it and feel hopeful of critics don't mean jack diddly. Critics could still hate it.

If this person that posted is a critic, great news, but still many more to come.

I hope it blows the roof off.

So what's the conscensus about the word on justice league quality today?:o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"