Justice League The Justice League General & Speculation Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's the conscensus about the word on justice league quality today?:o

That the embargo lifts today, no, yesterday, no, tomorrow, no, on Tuesday two weeks from now

Current rumored date is Friday for social media

Keep in mind we only got vague tweets from people who've legitimately seen the movie and second/third hand accounts

Current rumored date is Friday for social media

Keep in mind we only got vague tweets from people who've legitimately seen the movie and second/third hand accounts

I was told Thursday, then my guy emailed me at 11:30 last night and said WB suddenly changed their minds to Friday. Now Indie Revolver is saying both social and review embargo are tentatively scheduled for next week.

I'm being told tomorrow is still in place, but who knows? It's clear things are changing on the fly behind the scenes.

Chip, score's leaked. You might wanna take a listen.

I was told Thursday, then my guy emailed me at 11:30 last night and said WB suddenly changed their minds to Friday. Now Indie Revolver is saying both social and review embargo are tentatively scheduled for next week.

I'm being told tomorrow is still in place, but who knows? It's clear things are changing on the fly behind the scenes.

Tell us something about JL's critical reception, Connor. We are restless here and some of us are taking anxiety pills...

Or maybe you and your "guy" are both making this all up...Lol

Well look at this way, we'll probably get some word from people in the know, about how screenings went tonight.

But if WB keeps that social media embargo for Tuesday, then the logic behind that is pretty clear cut to me.

OST is officially out on Apple Music and other streaming services in some countries.

Unfortunately I live in Burgerland and it’s still the 9th here

There is no message to deliver! This guy knows as much as the next guy, but he makes these stories up to make himself look cool and important! In other news - my grandma, has an associate, who works at NASA, who says the Earth is really flat, because he saw secret footage, that Nasa won't show to the punlic! You should trust what my granma says with your dear lives! Anyone, who questions my grandma's credibility should be ashamed of themsevles, because they fight against logic!...No necessity to question her associate either, because he ensured my grandma, that what he says is 100% true, because God himself approved it, she takes it dearly, because she is religious person and you should be too, because otherwise God will punish you and you will all go to hell!...

Last edited:
Well I got good news at least. We now have leaked footage of the DCEU trying to move forward with it's franchise:

[YT]x84GKqcpY4E[/YT]

@IndieRevolver
Sounds like they aren't super firm on the social embargo, so that Chinese info could very well be accurate...

@Manabyte
They’re waiting until after tonight. Tonight’s when all the big trades who weren’t there last Wednesday get to see it.

https://twitter.com/indierevolver/status/928667570298900480

According to the Chinese info: Nov 10th 9 AM PST.
---
I am exhausted, need to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity