Inhumans The Ken Leung is Karnak Thread

cherokeesam

SHIELD Director Coulson
Reaction score
karnak_zps7e8f2eb4.jpg

Discuss news, rumors, speculation and casting for Karnak, the priest, philosopher, counselor and mentor for the Inhumans. Cousin to Black Bolt, and brother to Gorgon, Karnak is one of the universe's foremost martial artists, and has the innate ability to sense physical, tactical and strategic weaknesses in his foes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karnak_(comics)

Don't know why but I see Karnak as hispanic.

Ajay Naidu for Karnak!!!

5964393112_57ae8fbc8a_m.jpg

Last edited:
Predicting unknown martial artist turned actor type. I have a feeling not all of the core cast will be well known names. Off the top of my head I'll throw in Collin Chau from the Matrix.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0628877/
[YT]9F55hvUEpNE[/YT]

Would like someone who is acrobatic and used to doing fight scenes.

This is one of the few MCU roles I think Vin Diesel could actually be a good fit for. He's basically the bareknuckle pitfighter of the Royal Family, and that's totally a role Deez can pull off.

He's an alien with some low level super human powers, and a top rank martial artists.

I think the actor who plays him will have prosthetics, and some make up. Race will not matter here.

He's an alien with some low level super human powers, and a top rank martial artists.

I think the actor who plays him will have prosthetics, and some make up. Race will not matter here.
Not an alien and the only thing differentiates him from normal human looking is the size of his noggin.

I'd like to see Takeshi Kaneshiro or Lee Byung-hun.

Whoever they pick I hope they make sure to have him using a fighting style that compliments his powers. He isn't a brawler who pounds his opponents into the ground, with his abilities he doesn't need to. Why hit someone a dozen times when you can take them down with a single hit to exactly the right place. It could make for a far more interesting fighting style compared to those we tend to see on tv and film these days, more Wushu, less MMA.

I don't know about Jason Statham, I mean I've seen him in a lot of movies but he doesn't look the part. It might look like they are a making a Hollywood version of Karnak, like sexy and hot, leader-type and Karnak for me, isn't like that in the comics. I'd pick someone shorter and older.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"