Inhumans The Eme Ikwuakor is Gorgon Thread

Michael Cudlitz from The Walking Dead, Band of Brothers and Southland.

Clive Standen - Gorgon
7ba752173b116ac7205f8fe523ca9ee3.jpg

Wow, nice choice. I hadn't thought of him. Is Vikings in it's final season?

Kieran Bew from Da Vinci's Demons and Beowulf: Return to the Shieldlands would also make a good Gordon
Wow, nice choice. I hadn't thought of him. Is Vikings in it's final season?

Nope. Standen has left Vikings as a main character. He currently appears as a guest character on Vikings. Standen is starring in the Taken prequel Tv series on NBC.

He's more fitting as Gorgon. He doesn't even look the part as Aquaman.

Okay but he has the part. So Gorgon is a no go.

Couldn't they conceivably cast a minority in the role of Gorgon? Similar to how an Asian actor has been cast as Karnak.

Couldn't they conceivably cast a minority in the role of Gorgon? Similar to how an Asian actor has been cast as Karnak.

Well yeah they could've conceivably cast a minority in any of the roles.

So who knows anything about the actor we've gotten for Gorgon? What's he been in?

Had a feeling they were going to go with a minority for Gorgon, and I'm perfectly fine with it.

I've seen Gorgon depicted with a darker complexion before. When I saw him for the first time in the Marvel action hour animation I thought he was black tbh. Easy adjustment for me. I'm wondering what the purists think though.

Had a feeling they were going to go with a minority for Gorgon, and I'm perfectly fine with it.

I've seen Gorgon depicted with a darker complexion before. When I saw him for the first time in the Marvel action hour animation I thought he was black tbh. Easy adjustment for me. I'm wondering what the purists think though.

Not sure I am a purist but I am an Inhumans fan, and it doesn't bother me in the least that they have cast black actor for Gorgon. Like you I think the character has looked black in some comics. As long as they get the characterisation right that is the main thing.

Not sure I am a purist but I am an Inhumans fan, and it doesn't bother me in the least that they have cast black actor for Gorgon. Like you I think the character has looked black in some comics. As long as they get the characterisation right that is the main thing.

Well, not if he has a really generic costume like Blackbolt seems to have, and is missing his hooves. If he's just another dude in a black leather jumpsuit then all the characterisation in the world isn't going to make up for that.

Well, not if he has a really generic costume like Blackbolt seems to have, and is missing his hooves. If he's just another dude in a black leather jumpsuit then all the characterisation in the world isn't going to make up for that.

True. Blackbolts costume looks awful in those pics we saw. But I am trying to stay positive at the moment. If they can include Lockjaw, surely they can include an accurate looking Gorgon? We will see I suppose.

I still think this should have been a movie personally.

The character description mentions hooves so there is that.

Maybe Gorgon rides a horse in this version. :o

His hooves will be made of black leather.

Why did I have to see that with my two eyes.

I am optimistic that they will get his legs right. The outfit though... Not really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"