Superman Returns The lifting of NK = Utterley Heroic?

I thought it was heroic and I agree that it wasnt pure kryptonite. I also agree that kryptonite should harm him because it always has. However, I also LIKE the idea of kryptonite NOT killing, or weakening him to a near death state, RIGHT AWAY.

I like the idea of kryptonite taking a little time to sap Superman's strength. I never liked the idea of just ANYONE having kryptonite. That's the problem I have with Smallville. There is just TOO MUCH kryptonite lying around. Otherwise, I love it.

I think it should take a short while before Superman is reduced to a point where he cant stand up. It would be more interesting because, then a lower level foe could fight him with kryptonite in hand, yet, Superman would struggle in a fist fight and MAYBE go down, rather than go down right away.

I agree, plus 99% of the Kryptonite on NK was diluted.

Yes but Superman did not overcome a weakness in the movie SR. The diluted Kryptonite allowed him to do exactly what he did. If the K was not diluted and there was more of it...he would not have been able to pick the rock up. It has nothing to do with will power.

Yes I know that is a theme in movies but this was not the case for this scene.

He did in a way, even if it was diluted it still effected him, so i do think he overcame a weakness in some way.

I agree, plus 99% of the Kryptonite on NK was diluted.

He did in a way, even if it was diluted it still effected him, so i do think he overcame a weakness in some way.

Yeah I can see how he has overcome it. By working while it effects him. :cwink:

Except the deliberately killing people thing.

Angeloz

There's also Sarah too. Plus humans generally in the future.

Angeloz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"