Superman Returns The lifting of NK = Utterley Heroic?

I thought it was heroic and I agree that it wasnt pure kryptonite. I also agree that kryptonite should harm him because it always has. However, I also LIKE the idea of kryptonite NOT killing, or weakening him to a near death state, RIGHT AWAY.

I like the idea of kryptonite taking a little time to sap Superman's strength. I never liked the idea of just ANYONE having kryptonite. That's the problem I have with Smallville. There is just TOO MUCH kryptonite lying around. Otherwise, I love it.

I think it should take a short while before Superman is reduced to a point where he cant stand up. It would be more interesting because, then a lower level foe could fight him with kryptonite in hand, yet, Superman would struggle in a fist fight and MAYBE go down, rather than go down right away.

I agree, plus 99% of the Kryptonite on NK was diluted.

Yes but Superman did not overcome a weakness in the movie SR. The diluted Kryptonite allowed him to do exactly what he did. If the K was not diluted and there was more of it...he would not have been able to pick the rock up. It has nothing to do with will power.

Yes I know that is a theme in movies but this was not the case for this scene.

He did in a way, even if it was diluted it still effected him, so i do think he overcame a weakness in some way.

I agree, plus 99% of the Kryptonite on NK was diluted.

He did in a way, even if it was diluted it still effected him, so i do think he overcame a weakness in some way.

Yeah I can see how he has overcome it. By working while it effects him. :cwink:

Except the deliberately killing people thing.

Angeloz

There's also Sarah too. Plus humans generally in the future.

Angeloz

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"