The Lounge Who Would Be King

Status
Not open for further replies.
And some are all three. Like Chris Jericho. The Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rolla, as some might say.

And some are all three. Like Chris Jericho. The Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rolla, as some might say.
tenor.gif

I fully intend to get sauced and watch Halloween II. Then, hopefully me and Reek can identify if that burnt corpse really was Ben Tramer.

I fully intend to get sauced and watch Halloween II. Then, hopefully me and Reek can identify if that burnt corpse really was Ben Tramer.

Just be careful if it's a foggy night. ****'s been getting weird around around here since that balding guy with the mustache moved into town. Whole country's gone ta hell. Thankfully we voted in Donald Pleasence as President. Now if you'll excuse me I ordered some Chinese food from the Dragon Of The Black Pool. For some reason I was watching TV and felt the need to consume.

Last edited:
Yeah, that was a good episode of Lost.

In my re-watch, I've watched 5 episodes so far. Only 116 to go. I have a growing fear that Amazon will remove the show before I finish it. That's how my life works.

Did they use blood in its mouth as a stand-in for the rosy cheeks? Art.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"