The Lounge Who Would Be King

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just captured a wooly mammoth. Named him Carl. He seems to be fluent in Aussienese and understands calculus.

Kill 'em anyway. They make good eating. Put olives on 'em.

I should kill you and cover you in pineapple... and laugh.

killer_pineapple_by_notviper_dpunzm-250t.jpg

@Roose Bolton here's something to cry over since it will never be...

7-105.jpg

He’d be pretty much the perfect choice, and the fact that Noah Hawley probably won’t get to do his Doom movie is incredibly devastating to me.

But, when he shows up in the MCU if they go for an older and more established Doom, there’s always his brother Lars Mikkelsen. He does a good job playing “Not”-Putin in House of Cards, Magnussen in Sherlock and, more importantly...Thrawn in Rebels

He’d be pretty much the perfect choice, and the fact that Noah Hawley probably won’t get to do his Doom movie is incredibly devastating to me.

But, when he shows up in the MCU if they go for an older and more established Doom, there’s always his brother Lars Mikkelsen. He does a good job playing “Not”-Putin in House of Cards, Magnussen in Sherlock and, more importantly...Thrawn in Rebels

His Thrawn voice coming out of a comic accurate live action Doom? fork... I'd have to change my pants in the theater.

Ugh... stressing out. My sister made an offer on a house (that was accepted) so, assuming everything goes well with closing, she'll be moving out probably some time next month. One of the things this means for me? I need a new car (because I've been driving her 2014 Toyota RAV4 to my work, since she's been able to walk to her work - but obviously she'll be taking her car with her). I hate car hunting. Though I was thinking of maybe getting brand new, I'm now leaning towards used (preferably lightly used/and probably not more than 2-3 years old). Would like to keep with a RAV4 (I've really liked hers and I know it's the type of car that can make it up to my work during heavy snow) - but people hang onto their Toyotas, so finding decent ones (with not too huge mileage)... just... ugh... hence, stressing out. I have a couple options in mind (via searching on Carfax), but I'm such an Introvert that going out and dealing with people in this capacity just gives me the heebie jeebies.

Anywho... just needed to decompress a touch :)

I bought my car 11 years ago. Been doing all the regular upkeep so it's still in great shape. I always hated car shopping too.

If anybody currs about a YT show I put together for fun...
We review movies while eating asian takeout from the LA area. Then we review the food as well. "Fold Pack Film". A "fold pack" is actually the name for those asian takeout boxes.

Here's our ALITA review--

Let me know what you think. Hate it, love it, meh, etc..

If anybody currs about a YT show I put together for fun...
We review movies while eating asian takeout from the LA area. Then we review the food as well. "Fold Pack Film". A "fold pack" is actually the name for those asian takeout boxes.

Here's our ALITA review--

Let me know what you think. Hate it, love it, meh, etc..

Where do you operate out of? What city?

Ugh... stressing out. My sister made an offer on a house (that was accepted) so, assuming everything goes well with closing, she'll be moving out probably some time next month. One of the things this means for me? I need a new car (because I've been driving her 2014 Toyota RAV4 to my work, since she's been able to walk to her work - but obviously she'll be taking her car with her). I hate car hunting. Though I was thinking of maybe getting brand new, I'm now leaning towards used (preferably lightly used/and probably not more than 2-3 years old). Would like to keep with a RAV4 (I've really liked hers and I know it's the type of car that can make it up to my work during heavy snow) - but people hang onto their Toyotas, so finding decent ones (with not too huge mileage)... just... ugh... hence, stressing out. I have a couple options in mind (via searching on Carfax), but I'm such an Introvert that going out and dealing with people in this capacity just gives me the heebie jeebies.

Anywho... just needed to decompress a touch :)
Good luck. You'll likely get much better prices going 2-3 years old at least.

His Thrawn voice coming out of a comic accurate live action Doom? ****... I'd have to change my pants in the theater.
"DA Seeks Max Penalty For Man Caught Exposing Himself During Disney Movie"

I'm not of the right mindset to listen to that. The horn is cutting through me like a dentist's drill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"