BvS THE MAN OF STEEL title for sequel??

3 is usually the magic number so...

First: Man of Steel
Second: Man of Tomorrow
Third; Superman

Well, since MOS was about Clark becoming Superman, perhaps they should go with Superman: The Man of Steel. It's a tad long, but at least that way they can keep "MOS" in the title.

I honestly think it should just be "SUPERMAN". And then maybe the third film would be the JUSTICE LEAGUE movie or something.

Come on we went through this with the TDK trilogy. Just like "the dark knight" became the overall name for the series and thus we got The Dark Knight Rises.

I'm positive they will be keeping Man of Steel as the overall title with some verb attached afterwards. Superman will be just like Batman for the nolan series, something they got rid of in the title to distinguish it from past series.

Come on we went through this with the TDK trilogy. Just like "the dark knight" became the overall name for the series and thus we got The Dark Knight Rises.

I'm positive they will be keeping Man of Steel as the overall title with some verb attached afterwards. Superman will be just like Batman for the nolan series, something they got rid of in the title to distinguish it from past series.

Completely agree.

It will be Man of Steel Returns or something more imaginative. Man of Steel Falls.

I vote Superman. At the end of MOS he is finally Superman, and hopefully in the sequel we get the more traditional Superman, now that they've gotten through the origin/events that shape him.

I also like The Last Son of Krypton, but I think they showed that he chose humans over Kryptonians in MOS so I don't see how that would work with where I think the story will go. Who knows. I'm guessing we'll find out soon enough.

As No2. Will focus on "Clark" adjusting to life in a Big City, getting used to portraying his Facade of Clark Kent and Adjusting to his Job in the Big city. I'd love to see it being called METROPOLIS.

Poster Idea!!! Think Where's Wally/ Waldo or Even being John Malkovich... Thousands of the public down a busy metropolis high street, Then in the middle of a crowd we see Clark stood removing his glasses and opening his shirt, oblivious to the surrounding crowd.

Last son of Krypton is also awesome but would need to revolve around a story relating back to Krypton... Would even have been an awesome title instead of MOS

Since he is the one that essentially opened up the universe, why not 'Man of Tomorrow?' He did come with some pretty slick technology...

Last son of Krypton is also awesome but would need to revolve around a story relating back to Krypton... Would even have been an awesome title instead of MOS

Yep. Then MOS would've probably been part 2.

Let's be realistic here. The title will more than likely be Superman: The Man of Steel.

The Man of Tomorrow is just too good to be true.

Call it Man of Tomorrow and have T.O. Morrow be the villain. Morrow creates Red Tornado to fight Superman, and Superman destroys him so he can get revenge on tornadoes for killing his father, like Helen Hunt in Twister.

Man of Steel 2. I think when given how self contained these series are, I think it's best to just maintain the name. I think it's more damaging to come up with new titles.

Superman: the Man of Steel? That's going to confuse people because they already know they are seeing a Superman film and the last film was Man of Steel.

Anything else is just changing the name to change the name. That's never good.

Partial to Man of Tomorrow, personally. Or if Man of Steel is to be used again, I hope it's more creative than MoS 2 or MoS Returns. We already got Returns & 2 with the previous series. As much as I hated Batman Begins and The Dark Knight Rises as titles initially, over time, they distinguish the films nicely and they're much more inventive than most of the stuff we were tossing around...

Well, they could also go the Star Trek Into Darkness route and just give it a subtitle. That could make it confusing though.

Man of Steel Triumphant
Man of Steel Evolution
Man of Steel Beyond Krypton
Man of Steel Guardian of Earth
Man of Steel Into the Sun

I actually like Man of Tomorrow , which could refer to Lex Luthor or Metallo.

'Superman'. Simply put, WB need to convince people the sequel will bring them the Superman character so many wanted to see in MoS but didn't get. The sequel can be where his character arc continues onto the role of an actual super hero, using more of the conventions in Superman stories, thus earning the people of Metropolis' trust, and becoming the Superman we know and love, hence the name of the film. I hope anyway.

Man of Steel 2: Electric Boogaloo

I think we're looking at this the wrong way. Superhero movie audiences are predominantly male, so to get the big bucks rolling in, we need to target the female demographic. And what better way to do so then by capitalizing on how much of a stud our lead actor is? How about these titles for MOS sequels...

BUNS OF STEEL
ABS OF STEEL
PECS OF STEEL

'Superman'. Simply put, WB need to convince people the sequel will bring them the Superman character so many wanted to see in MoS but didn't get. The sequel can be where his character arc continues onto the role of an actual super hero, using more of the conventions in Superman stories, thus earning the people of Metropolis' trust, and becoming the Superman we know and love, hence the name of the film. I hope anyway.

MoS is a GA hit, why would WB try to reinvent that again? They'll more than likely keep rolling with what's been successful. I don't like using 'Superman' as the title since we already have Superman: TM, 2, 3, 4.

BOOM. Nailed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"