The Dark Knight The man who laughs: The Joker thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that the smeared white and red make-up on his hands in the trailer was an awesome, subtle touch. That's all.

85zqdxi.jpg

I really like the blue lighting on this poster
Where can I buy this?! ^

^^ I think that might be one of the best movie posters to come out in the past ten years.

Ebay, I already got mine :up: :woot:
Did you get it from the dude named 27x40 ds or something like that, and he sells a bunch of em. If so is it like a real poster or is it just like a fake

man can someone help me find the mockup someone did on here of joker in comic to make him look like heaths joker...its the one where joker is wearing a black coat and smiling and has his hand up

Well, what is he supposed to sound like? He doesn't sound like a sane person, except when he wants to. Joker always had a weird lisp or something anyway.

could be paint and he uses his finger as brush like finger paint. I mean where is he getting the blood huh?

?? its a poster...
Where did he find the pane of glass that is frosted to hide his face?

Hey where are those pics of Heath shooting the prologue? I tried the gallery but most of those are just red Xs now.
I know the spies were posting them on the first few weeks of shooting.

exactly its joker we are talking about the type of guy who would use blood or acryllic paint or water colors or kool aid

Ok someone said joker saunters/has a swager in the prolouge and I didnt notice it. He seemed to walk normal

Did you get it from that guy named 27x40 ds and he sells like a bunch. if so are they like actual poster or fake?

I cant remember who I got it from, but its real, as far as I know. I could care less, as long as I have it on my wall.:woot:

I cant remember who I got it from, but its real, as far as I know. I could care less, as long as I have it on my wall.:woot:
Ok cool, im gonna get one. And I got a frame that just happens to be the exact same size as it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"