The Dark Knight The man who laughs: The Joker thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how every single Muppet has done that 1980's snake hip-hop move at one point when dancing.

I just love this pic from the trailer

i love the angle and how everybody is looking at the mysterious man with makeup and try to figure out who the **** is he

13tt1.jpg

I bet he let himself get captured.

After the Party, Batman causes his truck to flip, and the cops are coming and he bolts. The cops catch him, then Batman gets to rough him up, then he leaves trying to stop Jokers plan, meanwhile Joker uses loaded Thug to blow up the jail and escape.

At least, thats what I think happens.

After the Party, Batman causes his truck to flip, and the cops are coming and he bolts. The cops catch him, then Batman gets to rough him up, then he leaves trying to stop Jokers plan, meanwhile Joker uses loaded Thug to blow up the jail and escape.

At least, thats what I think happens.

Ahh I see...cool

He knows that him robbing that mob-financed bank will piss off Gotham's underworld. And they'll start going nuts and attacking everyone and everything in order to find out who...he just wants to be the catalyst for everything that goes wrong. If Gotham City is running smooth and people are secure, he got a problem with that.

I heard he also steals the money and threatens to burn it (it is mob money).

I just love this pic from the trailer

i love the angle and how everybody is looking at the mysterious man with makeup and try to figure out who the **** is he

13tt1.jpg

Ditto. That's a great shot/pic.

Yeah i know it is a rumor but the joker nurse - is it said to be real or fake?
some guy who was there saw ledger as a nurse.

but then again some people said that when they saw ledger as the joker on the streets they saw white hands. now we know that he doesnt have them.

so i dont know.

Well when i first saw the trailer i thought this had to be a hospital.

nurse.jpg

But i dunno..

No, it looks more like the Batcave.

I'm pretty sure it's a hospital. I've practically lived in one for 3 months :oldrazz:

I bet he let himself get captured.

Anyone else think it could be a set-up like "Gotham Central", where the cops have no clue of where he could be, then he just shows up at the police station and lets himself be captured?

im pretty sure it is a hospital, arkam is much dirtier than that...and we know that this happens to a hospital.

No, it looks more like the Batcave.

I'm pretty sure it's a hospital. I've practically lived in one for 3 months :oldrazz:

..............i see.. http://youtube.com/watch?v=b8sd5q-8GYg&feature=related
srry..

On a serious note though to me it looks like a hospital hallway. So im hoping it is and the nurse joker is in there because when i first heard the rumor i was hoping it was true! truely joker! :woot:

Anyone else think it could be a set-up like "Gotham Central", where the cops have no clue of where he could be, then he just shows up at the police station and lets himself be captured?

Like in se7en!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"