The Dark Knight The man who laughs: The Joker thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
..............i see..
srry..

On a serious note though to me it looks like a hospital hallway. So im hoping it is and the nurse joker is in there because when i first heard the rumor i was hoping it was true! truely joker! :woot:

I can't see the video :csad: It's just a white box.

But yeah, pretty much what Magenta666 said.

"She's used to the tragic stories that Joel Schumacher put over with characters like Freeze, Poison Ivy and Riddler but I was surprised that I really couldn't answer her"

Theres a really bad trend right now of victimizing villians. It sucks completely and depowers them.

I dont want to know how Hannibal Lecter went became a psychopath. I dont want to see a stupid hack backstory for Michael Myers. I dont want to see Anakin cry over Padme. I dont need to see how these characters turned out the way they are.

Its much better to wonder about such things. It adds layers of mystique and fasination to the characters that disappears when youre given all teh answers.I dont like being told explicitly how they turned into what they are.

Thats my opinion anyway.

QFT and i dont think Nolan is doing that...he didnt do that for scarecrow, Ra's only had one because he had one in the comics...in Nolan i trust.

"She's used to the tragic stories that Joel Schumacher put over with characters like Freeze, Poison Ivy and Riddler but I was surprised that I really couldn't answer her"

Theres a really bad trend right now of victimizing villians. It sucks completely and depowers them.

I dont want to know how Hannibal Lecter went became a psychopath. I dont want to see a stupid hack backstory for Michael Myers. I dont want to see Anakin cry over Padme. I dont need to see how these characters turned out the way they are.

Its much better to wonder about such things. It adds layers of mystique and fasination to the characters that disappears when youre given all teh answers.I dont like being told explicitly how they turned into what they are.

Thats my opinion anyway.

Precisely why I will never watch Hannibal Rising.

Thats my opinion anyway.

in some cases that is true...
especially w/anakin in SW prequels, and Hannibal... but as far as Michael Meyers goes, I disliked the orig. Halloween a lot and loved the remake as to the fact that it was well made and the backstory was fascinating. i like backstory and i dont. it fits in some flix and some it doesnt...

In my mind, only the first film exists. Ive willpowered the otehrs out of existance and would destroy every copy of those Halloween sequels on the planet if I could. Having said that....

Providing Myers with a backstory completly destroys the Loomis/Myers dynamic and kills Loomis motivation/obsession.

If anyone shouldnt have a backstory its Myers. Myers should NEVER be humanized in any way.

Thats my opinion anyway.

The Joker. 5 years ago:

*opens door* "Honey, Im home!"

"Where have you been, *******?! I've had to take care of the babies and wait until you got home to change their diapers because YOU'RE too busy working overtime and we don't have another car so i cant go buy more diapers!"

"Leave me be, woman! I work overtime to put ****ING FOOD ON THE TABLE!"

*babies cry*

"All you do when you get home is sit on your ass and watch that STUPID SPONGEBOB SHOW!"

"IT'S NOT STUPID!"

*hits Joker's face*

"WHADYU DO THAT FOR?! That hurt!!!"

"That's for being a lazy ass and not supporting your family!"

*hits again*

"Stop hitting meeeeeeee!" *sobbs*

"Stop crying, you're an ADULT godamnit!"

"I might as well go GAY!"

"Fine, I can find myself another husband who doesnt need PILLS to get up!"

"Don't you DARE bring up those pills!"

"HAH, even when you take 5, I STILL faked the orgasms!"

*JOKER SOBBS*

So I was thinking, and I don't know if it's been brought up before, but maybe the streets are abandoned at the end of the trailer because everyone else is on the two barges (from the sides)?

Thats my opinion anyway.

Great opinion actually...it reminds me of that Patton Oswalt sketch about meeting George Lucas.

"I DON'T CARE TO KNOW ABOUT WHERE THE STUFF I LOVE COMES FROM!"

13tt1.jpg

What I love about that shot was that in the trailer the cops seem to be mocking and yelling at him while he's in jail...yet there he sits perfectly still and looking forward.

Creeeeepy...

its creepy because he is in a cell isolated in the middle of a huge room and there are tons of cops watching him

i also like the green color.
i think it just fits the joker.

your funeral.

God: Name and cause of death....

"Steve, gunshot wound to the head.

God: Neeext....

"Emily, heartattack."

"Stotch, THE JOKER! :woot: :woot: *Flips everyone off*

"Emily, heartattack."

ok i guess you would be able to brag to all the dead people in heaven :woot:

"Emily, heartattack."

BbbBBAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

--dk7

You know what's funny to me?

December's almost over and the See You In December website isn't up yet.

And what could they possibly give us with it, now that we have four teaser posters and the trailer?

Prologue maybe? Near the end of December so I Am Legend won't lose any money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"