The Mandalorian and Grogu

I hope they have a good story for this. Most of the big subplots were resolved in Boba Fett and Season 3.

And IMHO they took the path of least resistance on resolving all those subplots.

The Darksaber can't be handed over...except when it is constantly.

The Darksaber can only be won in battle...except when it isn't.
The only thing worse is the helmet that can never be taken off in public except three times in the first two seasons and a fourth one where for some reason he was eating without it in front of a window with kids playing right outside. :oldrazz:
1707434270506.png
Then they make up a whole season worth of arc where he can redeem himself about doing so, until they completely break the rule for Bo Katan. Are you calling the show inconsistent? :o

The only thing worse is the helmet that can never be taken off in public except three times in the first two seasons and a fourth one where for some reason he was eating without it in front of a window with kids playing right outside. :oldrazz:
Then they make up a whole season worth of arc where he can redeem himself about doing so, until they completely break the rule for Bo Katan. Are you calling the show inconsistent? :o
Well on that my understanding is they can take it off. People just can't see you take it off. But yeah it's wildly inconsistent.

Another thing that bothered me it was weird to have all these new rules for Mandalorians, when the Death Watch guys were the most traditional and brutal Mandalorians and they were trying to restore the hardline rules of old Mandalore, and they never had that no helmets off rule, so it felt like retcons to me.

Also, the Concordia backstory. Concordia is literally where Deathwatch originated and they were literally in league with the Separatists. It was always sketchy to me that the Deathwatch troopers rescued the kids of Din Djarin's village from their one-time allies. I would've liked some better explanation of how The Watch started.

I mean, one person's rescue is another person's kidnapping and pressed into being a child soldier....

Well on that my understanding is they can take it off. People just can't see you take it off. But yeah it's wildly inconsistent.

Another thing that bothered me it was weird to have all these new rules for Mandalorians, when the Death Watch guys were the most traditional and brutal Mandalorians and they were trying to restore the hardline rules of old Mandalore, and they never had that no helmets off rule, so it felt like retcons to me.

Also, the Concordia backstory. Concordia is literally where Deathwatch originated and they were literally in league with the Separatists. It was always sketchy to me that the Deathwatch troopers rescued the kids of Din Djarin's village from their one-time allies. I would've liked some better explanation of how The Watch started.
Yeah, that's the rule, that they can only take it off when they are on their own and they cannot be seen. Choosing to do so in front of a window filled with kids playing outside makes for a cool shot, but is also dumb with zero practical sense.

So, I guess the question is, what the hell are they going to have for 2025 on Disney+. Is Ahsoka going to rush into production?

Also, I know they have time, but they really need to get on the ball with the name already.

I do wonder if this returns to TV after this movie or we get more movies.

I pray to God they give this movie a real title.

Will they take from their ever clever cousins and go with Mandalorian and Grogu*?

So, I guess the question is, what the hell are they going to have for 2025 on Disney+. Is Ahsoka going to rush into production?

Also, I know they have time, but they really need to get on the ball with the name already.

Probably Skeleton Crew. Some think it's cancelled, but I think it's just held in reserve as nobody behind the scenes has acted like it isn't premiering.

I think (might be wrong) it has already finished filming and they're just finishing the effects work on it.

ALSO Andor Season 2 (I'm pretty sure?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"