The Mandalorian The Mandalorian: General Thread

Yeah. While rumors are cool, there's nothing like actually getting visual confirmation. It'd be pretty awesome if he dropped a Bossk tease for New Years,lol

Yeah. While rumors are cool, there's nothing like actually getting visual confirmation. It'd be pretty awesome if he dropped a Bossk tease for New Years,lol

Have we even ever seen IG-88 do anything other than just stand in place in Empire? I mean in an actual motion picture Star Wars media. Not counting video games.

Have we even ever seen IG-88 do anything other than just stand in place in Empire? I mean in an actual motion picture Star Wars media. Not counting video games.

Nope. Didn’t even get as much as a head turn. I’m definitely curious to see as to how he’ll move in action.

Nope. Didn’t even get as much as a head turn. I’m definitely curious to see as to how he’ll move in action.
2puwsl.gif

LOL- his head ^ did actually turn, don't believe that was a special "addition".

Yes it will be great to see IG-88 character fully realized and in full motion.
I imagine they are after the same bounty.
If it's the baby, apparently the Mando wants to keep it alive.

Love all the speculation that the baby must be Rey.

Last edited:
Where did you hear that?

I have a follower on my Instagram page who talks freely of spoilers and then deletes things so I’ve trusted what he says since they’ve usually come true.

One of his comment had a few tid bits
and/or possible spoilers so I deleted it. I suppose you can PM me if you’re interested and we can find out when the show comes out if it’s true.

That's why this is a very exciting prospect to me. I hope we will see IG-88 move and speak.

He played a big part in the end of ROTJ... :cwink:

He also showed up in a few Forces of Destiny episodes.

OK so the Forces of Destiny shorts. But those were really cheaply animated things. He also had an appearance in the Droids animated series.

He also had an appearance in the Droids animated series.

Like his Superfriends Blackmanta-ish voice.
And his cool little ship.
Although the IG-2000 ship is pretty awesome looking.
ig-2000-360-degrees.gif

Also if he's on a rumored swoop-bike wonder of they'll feature another IG version with the crazy jousting lance gimmick as per clone-wars

swcwb-08.jpg

latest

Last edited:
He played a big part in the end of ROTJ... :cwink:

He also showed up in a few Forces of Destiny episodes.

Well if he's showing up here, than technically that story of him becoming part of the Death Star 2 doesn't count ;)

Werner Herzog in Star Wars is weird but then again Herzog is a weird dude.

Some new Mando info:

Now, This is Podcasting! Episode 257: Red Ball Jet Keyboard!

Probably my most anticipated tv show for 2019, though I’m excited for the Cassian Andor show too. Rogue One has, in my opinion, been the only good Disney Star Wars movie, so I’ve got high hopes for that. And Pedro Pascal as the Mandalorian is dream casting right there, he’s great in everything I’ve seen him in.

Probably my most anticipated tv show for 2019, though I’m excited for the Cassian Andor show too. Rogue One has, in my opinion, been the only good Disney Star Wars movie, so I’ve got high hopes for that. And Pedro Pascal as the Mandalorian is dream casting right there, he’s great in everything I’ve seen him in.
Definitely my most anticipated along with Swamp Thing and the Witcher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"