The Mandalorian The Mandalorian: General Thread

Bill Burr? Bwaha. As if this couldn't get cooler. Hopefully he's just basically the grumpy vulgar SW version of himself.

People on Reddit are saying Bill Burr is the guy with the triple blasters.

Some other Bounty Hunters in the Guild, any favorites from what you've seen?

Bill Burr (LOL!), he has a shoulder mounted gun, my guess he's here to get laughably killed off.
Bill Burr is also in this but I don’t recall an official statement.
Bill Burr is going to be in this. That's nuts lol
Yeah many caught him in the SDCC sneak.
I would be happier for him, (for pretty much anyone who got to be in this like the rest of the cast's enthusiasm), but his seems more indifference and contempt.:funny:
Which is fine, not everyone has to be a big freakin fan. He is funny though, and did seem to be somewhat fascinated by the tech. at least LOL!

Last edited:
I think Star Wars needs more “you can type this ****, but you sure can't say it” kind of guys ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That’s her in the 2nd image.

Didn’t Natalia Tena announce herself over twitter or instagram? They’ve held back on some of the names in this, which I guess means there’s a few other surprise cast members to be found once this actually premieres.

Bill Burr is also in this but I don’t recall an official statement.

Yes, she's this character.

3KivbHi.jpg
h

Article was about nothing except a long reach. Between this and how “Rian Johnson hated ESB”, I wish I could filter out links to CBR.com

They have some of the most desperate, click-baiting headlines I’ve ever seen.

CBR.com is comicbookresources.com.

That is a completely different website from comicbook.com which is the site I linked to.

And...

It would seem comicbook.com wasnt reaching. Also, this show is set in the farthest reaches of the galaxy and the Unknown Regions which is where Thrawn, Ezra, Sabine, and Ahsoka were after ROTJ. Not a reach to think those characters could appear. Especially with Filoni involved in the show.

Last edited:
i hope we‘ll get at least cameo of Bosk, Dengar and 4Loom

i hope we‘ll get at least cameo of Bosk, Dengar and 4Loom

I’m still hoping that Nick Nolte’s playing an aged but very much alive* Dr. Cornelius Evazan, now facing death sentences in 24 systems and is one of MandoMan’s bounties.

*hey, even getting cut in half isn’t a confirmation of death in this fictional universe after all :shrug:

I’m still hoping that Nick Nolte’s playing an aged but very much alive* Dr. Cornelius Evazan, now facing death sentences in 24 systems and is one of MandoMan’s bounties.

*hey, even getting cut in half isn’t a confirmation of death in this fictional universe after all :shrug:

I'm not saying that Ugnaught in that poster above IS Nick Nolte but he damn sure looks a lot like Nick Nolte...

CBR.com is comicbookresources.com.

That is a completely different website from comicbook.com which is the site I linked to.

And...

It would seem comicbook.com wasnt reaching. Also, this show is set in the farthest reaches of the galaxy and the Unknown Regions which is where Thrawn, Ezra, Sabine, and Ahsoka were after ROTJ. Not a reach to think those characters could appear. Especially with Filoni involved in the show.

They are sometimes just as bad with the clickbaiting headlines.

I’d love to see all of those 4 appear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"