The Mandalorian The Mandalorian: General Thread

Was guy actuallycut in half? I'm kind of picturing him being jammed in the door, it's why the next shot it looks like he's the guy holding his crotch area frozen in the slab.
LOL I don't know, It's what I imagined, but I love there are people outraged by the potential of it (not here on youtube). Cause Lucas never showed anyone cut in half? Oh wait, yes he did, ... Maul.
And I also saw complaints about the visual of Storm Trooper helmets on pikes being disrespectful and going to far? I guess they don't remember the freakin Ewoks putting them on spikes and playing them like a xylophone! LOL!

the next shot it looks like he's the guy holding his crotch area frozen in the slab.
I don't think he's holding his crotch, he's cuffed. Although that would be hysterical.
Also they are not the same, the guy caught in the door is a Squid head (name?) first carbonite slab guy is a different species.

Although it was untried before Fett, I love that the new wave of Bounty Hunters (or at least the Mando), picked up on Fett's successful new method.
After all Jabba had Han on display at his palace, everyone in their circle would have learned this was actually a legit and successful way of bringing in a bounty "alive".
That Carbon freezing would become a method among new bounty-hunters, makes so much sense.
Apparently the Mando has even rigged a carbon freezing chamber onto his ship.
I love the shot as the Mando walks down the line of his carbon-frozen bounties.
giphy.gif

*before someone feels they need to point it out, yeah I know it was Vader's Idea, point here is Fett would have become known for using it to deliver.

Last edited:
feels good to actually look forward to something SW related this looks great and love me P. Pascal

giphy.gif

Anyone else think the guy on the speeder-bike looks a bit like Pascal without his helmet?

etGzu0W.jpg

L3P2m4u.jpg

01iteNn.jpg

This might very well be the best thing to come out of the Star Wars franchise since Empire Strikes Back. I don't say that lightly.

Last edited:
Why does this look a lot better than episode 9?

I think there's a better sense for Favreau's vision and what he's going for. We are getting our first real live-action story on the world of bounty hunting in the Star Wars Universe. A fresh set of characters for SW. A fresh premise. What looks like feature level production values on TV.

I don't think I've seen a "TV" production on this type of scale since Game of Thrones.

With Rise of Skywalker, the images look cool, but I have no idea what's going on. Like Daisy Ridley says the movie is different. Different how?

Palpatine is back in some capacity. Sorry, but I'm not sold on that plot at all. For Palpatine to be back again, I really need to convinced and sold hard on why it works and why it's the right path.

giphy.gif

Anyone else think the guy on the speeder-bike looks a bit like Pascal without his helmet?

Seen a couple people say this. I really hope they do the "you never see his face" thing, but i also hope they don't keep him in the Mando suit all the time. Like Undercover stuff.

Images that were shown at the D23 panel.

KPX4iqH.jpg

TZI18vc.jpg

UALOLfY.jpg

ygk0J6Z.jpg
So going by the narrative here^.
He goes into town, texts his homie he's coming over, with a six pack, and gets ambushed on his way ....

Damn being a Bounty Hunter is complicated.

"The Blurrgs are these big, bipedal, huge, piranha-like pack animals that were stop motion in Caravan of Courageand I think Battle of Endor. They only appeared there and they were the most awkward looking creatures. We decided, 'That's gotta be in our show.' So we have an Ugnaught riding a Blurrg. You will see that on The Mandalorian." - Jon Favreau

I like how this man thinks.:oldrazz:

"

LOL love that he can just fact-bomb a Blurrg.

Last edited:
One of the best part of this series to me is the color of Mandie's helmet. I don't know why I like it so much.

That's what we are calling him right? "Mandie"?

game-of-thrones-mountain-and-viper3.jpg

princessbridefezzikinigo.png

That's what we are calling him right? "Mandie"?

LOL! Now that just makes think of Mandy Patinkin, who played Inigo Montoya, and how much I wish we could get a new movie with Pedro Pascal playing Inigo Montoya and (The Mountain) Júlíus Björnsson playing Fezzik!

3953fp.gif

Last edited:
Is that our boy, or one of the other Mandos we seen walking about in those oddly sourced interweb videos.

Is that our boy, or one of the other Mandos we seen walking about in those oddly sourced interweb videos.

I was assuming it’s one of the enemy Mando’s just by how this guy is War Machine’d out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"