The Mandalorian The Mandalorian: General Thread

I really would have liked to see this show get a bit more love at the Emmy's last night, but at least it did win something for the stunt coordination which is very well deserved IMO, because a lot of those practical stunts in the first season did look amazing.

I also love the fact that the episodes are dropping on a weekly basis, because its a lot easier to watch and discuss afterwards. I cannot express enough just how much I am enjoying the weekly dropping of The Boys: Season 2 episodes right now or how much I enjoyed watching the first season of Watchmen last year on a weekly basis.

I really would have liked to see this show get a bit more love at the Emmy's last night, but at least it did win something for the stunt coordination which is very well deserved IMO, because a lot of those practical stunts in the first season did look amazing.

I also love the fact that the episodes are dropping on a weekly basis, because its a lot easier to watch and discuss afterwards. I cannot express enough just how much I am enjoying the weekly dropping of The Boys: Season 2 episodes right now or how much I enjoyed watching the first season of Watchmen last year on a weekly basis.
So many amazing shows nominated, I can't complain about the Emmys haul. Especially with Watchmen around. Hopefully the show remains quality and then it's time will come.

I just rushed into here, realizing that I forgot to use the Spoiler Tag! Thanks, @Snow Queen! :yay::up:
Oh, no, no, no, no. That is not how this goes. You posted an uncovered spoilers in Darth's house? That means one thing...

XsvsR84.gif

Awesome news. :yay:

As long as Boba Fett is done justice I'm all for it honestly. Hopefully, he doesn't take too much shine away from Mando though, but I trust Favreau and Filoni to do it the right way.

I can see him appearing in 3-4 episodes at least.

One thing I feel The Mandalorian has done really well with, is keeping the majority of fans pleased. It really helps when the creators are fans as well, sometimes they know what we want better than we do lol.

Please tell me The Mandalorian won an Emmy for it's soundtrack!

Fortunately it did, because it would have been criminal otherwise. Ludwig Goransson gave us something truly beautiful and special with that soundtrack for The Mandalorian and I do believe that over time it will become somewhat iconic in its own right.I am also glad to see so many people excited and actually looking forward to Season 2 after the mess that ROTS created last year and what it left behind.

If there is one thing that can still bring all Star Wars fans together its definitely this series, but that's what happens when you have talented people running your show like Favreau and Filoni who seem to really know there stuff and care about the fanbase without compromising it too much and still making it feel fresh.

Id rather they just let Dee Bradely Baker do the voice.
Has he ever done the voice for Boba or Jango? Clones yes, but either of them?

Personally if Raylan really is playing the real Boba, I'd love it if he did the voice. It would be very Empire but also better imo.

One thing I feel The Mandalorian has done really well with, is keeping the majority of fans pleased. It really helps when the creators are fans as well, sometimes they know what we want better than we do lol.

Please tell me The Mandalorian won an Emmy for it's soundtrack!
Who has worked on Disney Star Wars, who hasn't been a fan of Star Wars? Honestly, it's probably harder to find someone who isn't a fan. :hehe:

Who has worked on Disney Star Wars, who hasn't been a fan of Star Wars? Honestly, it's probably harder to find someone who isn't a fan. :hehe:

It almost comes across now that it’s mandatory to have been a fan before coming in. Like, it’s taboo if you weren’t a fan growing up and I honestly think it’s irrelevant. Good for them if they were legit fans but I don’t think it does anything much after that.

Keira Knightly doesn’t even remember who she was and I can’t blame her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"