The Marketing of Steel

Well I don't feel so bad now. :)

I hope the marketing for this is more like the dark knight, and less like green lantern.

Well I don't feel so bad now. :)

If only they'd finally release the rest of Gargoyles and Biker Mice. :csad:

I wanted to name my kid Throttle, but his mum wouldn't let me. So I had to settle for Vinnie. :woot:

I wanted to name my kid Throttle, but his mum wouldn't let me. So I had to settle for Vinnie. :woot:

lol.

Anyone hoping for a GOOD Superman video game if they make one? Doesn't have to be connected to the film or anything.

If it is connected, maybe make it better/really expand on the film's story. I didn't play it, but I heard that was the case for Wolverine.

I want the guys who did the Arkham games to work on Superman.

yea i definetly want it to be an all round supeman game....if they let you do missions with Clark as well as Superman would be cool to. Not only that, but make it cool when he does a shirt rip or something. The SR game wasnt to bad, but it felt like it ended to quickly

I'd like an open world game like Superman Returns but without the stupid ass villains popping up every 2 to 3 minutes. Make is more like the Spider-Man 3 game...pretty awesome. And Superman in the last game looked ******ed...like seriously ******ed

Superman Returns the VG...oh boy,what a let down that was...A tornado...rest my case.

Superman Returns the VG...oh boy,what a let down that was...A tornado...rest my case.

To be honest it was alright it was just bloody solid.

If they made a Superman game that was even as good as the Batman Begins game I'd be happy cause I quite liked that. I would love a free roaming Superman game where you could explore all of Metropolis.

An open sandbox world with Superman can be a blessing and a curse. **** can be fun but can get repetitive as hell in the same instance.

To be honest it was alright it was just bloody solid.

If they made a Superman game that was even as good as the Batman Begins game I'd be happy cause I quite liked that. I would love a free roaming Superman game where you could explore all of Metropolis.

It was alright,I admit that. But I just wish they didnt go overboard with Metropolis' scale,cause I didnt like the graphics,and it suffered through that.

What should the tagline be for the film?

"You'll believe that this wont suck as much as the last one did"

I'm pretty pissed that Warner Home Video has no plans to release the rest of Tiny Toon Adventures and Animaniacs. I want more Tiny Toons dammit!!:argh:

"His Punches Won't Suck"

You wont believe your eyes

I've never seen the Steel movie. Is it really as bad as people say it is?
It was directed by Kenneth Johnson who had done the TV version of Incredible Hulk and the original 'V' mini-series which were both good but Shaquille O'Neal's imbecilic monotonous voice and stiff as a board presence don't make up for a bad movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"