The McCain Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone that knows the reason for a Joe the Plumber book? I genuinely want to know what is so important about this man.

The only way you can get on that page is to have an IQ less than 100.

Maybe Matt will tell us what goes on in that page, then. :hehe: :oldrazz:

Is there anyone that knows the reason for a Joe the Plumber book? I genuinely want to know what is so important about this man.

So he can cash in on his 15 minutes of fame. Duh. :)

jag

It's obviously just a way for some book company to make a quick buck. And Joe is supposed to represent the average hard working American. And I guess whoever is producing this book expects real hard working Americans to buy and relate to it.

There still must be some small demand for a book about this guy.

I think the man, totally had a right to ask a government official a question without having his background investigated. I understand that the man that he probably voted for is the man that got him into all of that mess, by using him as a campaign asset.

But, I see absolutely no reason why this man would merit a book, or why anyone would read it.

I just hope I never see anyone on a plane reading it, because who knows what will come out of my mouth.

I think the man, totally had a right to ask a government official a question without having his background investigated. I understand that the man that he probably voted for is the man that got him into all of that mess, by using him as a campaign asset.

But, I see absolutely no reason why this man would merit a book, or why anyone would read it.

I just hope I never see anyone on a plane reading it, because who knows what will come out of my mouth.

:funny:

Joe the Plumber
written by Joe
edited by Joe
Chapter 1
My Hard Life

"Life is hard being an unlicensed plumber but I fought through it, I fought through all the hardships of the liberal media to be the face of the real america the media did not give Obama the coverage I felt he needed so Joe said I will ask him the questions and I did and America like it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"