Interesting Question

Malice

BMFH
Reaction score
I honestly have a question I was someone to answer.

The Democrats, honestly don't know who it was that did it...
Go after McCain for having a number of houses.

Why is that?

They want to be able to show there there is a Difference between you, the Voter, and he, the guy running for President. They want to show you there you can't relate to him, there fore shouldn't vote for him.

I say, what a great country we live in, where you can earn a living, and buy houses to rent out to people. I mean, my Landlord owns, GASP, 4 houses and an apartment Building!!! OH NOEZ! He must be rich.

It's a shame that there are people that would rather bring up the fact that they are successful as a negative, as opposed to the fact we live in a country where you CAN earn success.

They want to be able to show there there is a Difference between you, the Voter, and he, the guy running for President. They want to show you there you can't relate to him, there fore shouldn't vote for him.

I say, what a great country we live in, where you can earn a living, and buy houses to rent out to people. I mean, my Landlord owns, GASP, 4 houses and an apartment Building!!! OH NOEZ! He must be rich.

It's a shame that there are people that would rather bring up the fact that they are successful as a negative, as opposed to the fact we live in a country where you CAN earn success.

I think the issue is that so many people are losing their houses now-a-days, that it's harder to believe a guy with 7 of them say he understands their problems.

It's a relate-ability thing, not really a political stance thing.

Yeah, it really doesnt matter. At all. The sad thing is it does matter to some people.

I think the issue is that so many people are losing their houses now-a-days, that it's harder to believe a guy with 7 of them say he understands their problems.

It's a relate-ability thing, not really a political stance thing.
5% of ALL people in this country are losing their homes, which are more due to the fact that they bought more than they can handle. It is their fault they are losing their homes. AND 5% is HARDLY a Crisis.

Obama has a million dollar home...he doesn't have anything to talk about in this matter either...

Palin is the only one without a million dollar home

Joe Biden
Joe Biden, you know how he claims to take the Amtrak every day, to and from work? You know, because, he is just like every day joes?

Do you know how much that would cost EVERYDAY?

$97. Who the hell spends $97 to go to work, every single day?

Joe Biden, you know how he claims to take the Amtrak every day, to and from work? You know, because, he is just like every day joes?

Do you know how much that would cost EVERYDAY?

$97. Who the hell spends $97 to go to work, every single day?

People who take Amtrak. Plenty of people do.

So, let me get this straight, your criticizing a man who pays 97 dollars a day, to go to work.

Chances are he doesnt spend that much, he probably gets it for free, probably gave them a sweetheart deal or something.

So, let me get this straight, your criticizing a man who pays 97 dollars a day, to go to work.

Chances are he doesnt spend that much, he probably gets it for free, probably gave them a sweetheart deal or something.

sweetheart deal...humm...interesting

I wouldnt be surprised.

I like Biden and Obama, but they both have taken their fare share of stuff.

Yes, but how many pay $97 a day to go to work? How is that like the Everyman?

He could also buy a Rail pass, 15 days for $299, which comes to around 20 dollars a day... :o Train companies put in passes such as these, so that the "everyman" can go to work everyday without killing themselves on the cost.

Last edited:
He could also buy a Rail pass, 15 days for $299, which comes to around 20 dollars a day... :o Train companies put in passes such as these, so that the "everyman" can go to work everyday without killing themselves on the cost.
That's $97 a Day to GO to work, and $97 to get back home, so, with this Discount program, that's $40 a day. Does that mean that Everyday men and women pay up to $10,400 a year to go to work? Yeah, I bet.:whatever:

That's more like it. I knew there had to be a more realistic answer to this.

Either way, Biden paying more to go to work, in a nice train, does not play against him as a relatable person. That whole aspect about him, to me, makes him even more relatable. I couldn't care less how much he pays. Plenty of people do so right along with him.

Either way, Biden paying more to go to work, in a nice train, does not play against him as a relatable person. That whole aspect about him, to me, makes him even more relatable. I couldn't care less how much he pays. Plenty of people do so right along with him.

I agree...I think that has no baring on the issue.

The issue was houses..
Hell McCain doesnt own them.
His wife does...they have a PreNup....she is the rich one...McCain just enjoys it.
:)

That's more like it. I knew there had to be a more realistic answer to this.

Actually my facts were wrong, I'll admit it. I don't know much about Amtrak so I was trying to look it up, the pass thing is intended more for seeing the country.

Plenty of jobs give you commuting benefits, especially those in major cities. I'm sure he is compensated partially.

Yes he pays more then Joe-everyman who takes NJ transit everyday, but plenty of people do the same thing. Amtrak gets it's money from commuters.

Alex Epstein said the perfect soundbyte for this election that nobody picked up on 'cause there dumb is:

"In a time when record numbers of Americans are losing their houses, John McCain can't even remember how many he has."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"