The Natalie Portman/Jane Foster Thread

I have to work nightshift, so I'm a little pissy tonight :cwink:

Sorry if you thought I was being brash, believe me I was not in any way trying to pick a fight..
I like Sif she is a great addition to the cast but she and Thor are to much alike to make a relationship work in my opinion..
Jane on the other hand as well as being beautiful and smart brings a sense of Vulnerability that I find refreshing in the Thor movies..
I think the director and writers will bring the audience around to the fact that Jane will make Thor a better king in the end...

I got to be honest, I'll be a little disappointed if there isn't just a little hint of a love scene. The morning, a fade to black as their smooching as the camera pans to drapes or something, anything. I'll still love it because there looks to be quite a bit of closeness for them, but Tony and Pepper didn't get a scene and I felt kind of cheated I don't want to feel that twice.

Well, we see Thor with his shirt off and Jane wrapped in some kind of cloak, so maybe that is a "morning after" situation.

Well, we see Thor with his shirt off and Jane wrapped in some kind of cloak, so maybe that is a "morning after" situation.

I think it was actually a blanket she was wrapped in and she was definitely looking at the morning sunrise so it's possible. *crosses fingers*

Yeah, it does look like a blanket, hummm.

:woot: With Taylor as Director its a given there will be some under the sheets action taking place....

Jane will see just how mighty Thor's "hammer" really is.

I'm not worried about the Game of Thrones guy being shy about a little hanky panky, I'm more worried about Disney and Marvel and exactly how much they would feel is too much.

Also, Loki, as old as that joke is, still somehow hilarious XD!

I don't care what they say in the other thread, I think Jane could prove herself worthy to lift Mjolnir

I think Portman actually has three films under contract to do.

I think she mentioned it in a late 2010 EW interview, yeah. Even with the dispute with Marvel over Patty Jenkins departing the film, Portman seems pleased with the direction Thor: The Dark World is going in. Should Marvel greenlight Thor 3 in the near future, I think Portman is likely to return.

She did a group interview at D23, and she seems happy and enthusiastic about the project. (Then again, she just wrapped the trouble-plagued Jane Got a Gun so she's probably happy that's done too.)

I think that Portman's issue wasn't with the film itself, but more the fact that they changed directors. She could still have enjoyed her time on the movie once it started shooting.

I think that Portman's issue wasn't with the film itself, but more the fact that they changed directors. She could still have enjoyed her time on the movie once it started shooting.

I still think Marvel could've handled that Patty Jenkins-Alan Taylor transition better. I don't think Portman knew about Jenkins' departure until after the fact, and if I was her, that would've ticked me off too.

Happy to see that they're starting to ramp up the publicity for the movie! It's good to see that she seems to be having fun with it, and hopefully, her camaraderie with Hemsworth translates well in their scenes together this time around too!

On a side note, Natalie looked a little tired in that interview...get some sleep girl!

Alright, I admit it. Part of me wants Thor to impregnate Jane. I know it won't happen but he is the God of Fertility right? I want this to happen if not in this movie then the third one.

tumblr_mrbultBzX31r0mo2oo2_250.gif
tumblr_mrbultBzX31r0mo2oo3_250.gif

tumblr_mrbultBzX31r0mo2oo4_250.gif
tumblr_mrbultBzX31r0mo2oo1_250.gif

tumblr_mr8occh1zx1r5drilo1_500.png

On another note, when I think about things now, I'm glad that Whedon didn't include a reunion scene between Thor and Jane in the Avengers. It would have definitely been rushed and couldn't have been fleshed out and focused on like it most likely will be in this film.

True, but I like that he at least mentioned her and gave a quick explanation as to her whereabouts, that was a nice touch.

Alright, I admit it. Part of me wants Thor to impregnate Jane. I know it won't happen but he is the God of Fertility right? I want this to happen if not in this movie then the third one.

His pheremones alone should be impregnating any human woman within a 10m radius of him. So that's at least Jane, Darcy, Black Widow and maybe Maria Hill already carrying little Thorlings around :o

Now wait a minute here...this isn't the Star Wars universe where women can be impregnated by midichloriens.

I don't care what they say in the other thread, I think Jane could prove herself worthy to lift Mjolnir

Sombra! lol Only a handful of characters have proven worthy of lifting Mjolnir. Beta Ray bill, who's bill, and Captain America. Jane foster is not worthy :cwink:

unless this was a pun

I don't see that happening lol. It's a bit out in left field, don't ya think?? What of the baby? I think it would add a bit of baggage to the character. Characters. The mommy is the bread winner, and the daddy is off trying to save the 9 realms...but one can wish :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"