Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortalfire

Nu.
Staff member
Reaction score
New year. New season. New thread.

15rbgvb.jpg

My Bulls, if they can stay healthy are the team to beat IMO.

Dallas only lost to the reigning champs by one point. Dallas will make the playoffs this season. Hopefully, they get lucky.

Go Cavs!

(feels good to say that with confidence once more :D)

I'm not going to lie. It'd probably feel awesome to be a Cavs fan right now.

I don't think the Cavs are going to be able to do it in year 1 of the 2nd Lebron era. They'll be a force in the East and the league for sure but I don't think they can get past the Bulls who are gritty, scrappy and experienced.

Right now my early prediction is Spurs/Bulls finals. The next best teams are the Cavs and Clippers, who seems to have zero hype around them strangely....

My Pacers will be competing for the top spot in the draft lottery.

So much Anthony Davis last night. Good God, he's good.

AND HE'S TWENTY FREAKING ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be more fearful of his teeth, but a man's gotta go his own way.

So with the Mavs re-signing Tyson Chandler, and luring Chandler Parsons away from the Rockets, do they now have all the Chandlers in the NBA on their team?

i say the lakers win about 25-30 games which is very dissapointing as a laker fan

As a sports fan, I for one am genuinely glad the Charlotte Hornets have been reborn.

:toth

Are you worried about the absence of Beal?

Not to much. I think we'll be fine till he comes back. We added some new players that should be able to cover for him. Plus it's better to lose him at the start of the season then when we're making our run for the playoffs.

Not to much. I think we'll be fine till he comes back. We added some new players that should be able to cover for him. Plus it's better to lose him at the start of the season then when we're making our run for the playoffs.

I agree.

The only thing is, I hate the Heat. I was so happy at the growth both Wall and Beal showed last season, and I wanted them to take it to Miami right from the get go.

I'm also excited for the veteran leadership Pierce provides. It should be a good season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"