The Official 2009-2010 NBA Thread: Where Playoffs Happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want proof that Boston being this good is dumb luck, & has nothing to do with great team management? Ainge is in talks with Kevin Mchale to take over coaching if Doc doesn't return.

You want proof that Boston being this good is dumb luck, & has nothing to do with great team management? Ainge is in talks with Kevin Mchale to take over coaching if Doc doesn't return.

How is that proof of anything?:huh:

Hmm...how about LastSunrise vs. Silver Knight in a Jello wrestling match? Winner gets to make the next NBA thread.

I heard that KG didn't have a good relationship with McHale in Minnesota before he was traded to Boston, so I wonder how it will work out. Ainge & McHale are best buddies (which explains the KG trade), and I won't be surprised if McHales replaces Doc as Celtics coach.

How is that proof of anything?:huh:

In my eyes it is proof that he stumbled into a championship team. & once it is time to rebuild his horrible management skills will show its ugly head again.

I mean at some point Doc will leave. So that could mean that at some point McHale will be the coach. A horrible decision already.

I heard that KG didn't have a good relationship with McHale in Minnesota before he was traded to Boston, so I wonder how it will work out. Ainge & McHale are best buddies (which explains the KG trade), and I won't be surprised if McHales replaces Doc as Celtics coach.

There was an article that I read just a week ago that McHale blamed Garnett salary for not being able to do anything in Minnesota. So this whole McHale even being considered confuses me.

There was an article that I read just a week ago that McHale blamed Garnett salary for not being able to do anything in Minnesota. So this whole McHale even being considered confuses me.
Well... on the upside he can't be a worse coach than he was a GM... right..?

i sure hope OKC picks up an experienced post player. ideally, i'd love Bosh in a Thunder uni.

CC = The Durantula's biggest fan

and i swear either in this thread or elsewhere i predicted KD would lead the league in scoring this year.

True Story.

and i swear either in this thread or elsewhere i predicted KD would lead the league in scoring this year.

True Story.

I actually remember that, you also said he would be a top MVP candidate also.

My predictions for the playoffs in the West panned out almost exactly how I predicted. Only thing I was wrong about was I didn't think the Lakers would sweep Utah, and I was sure they'd lose one game to to the Suns by like 20 or 30 points.

I also picked Cleveland getting eliminated in the second round months ago, and Boston and the Spurs shocking people during the playoffs.

sounds like we made some good predictions for this year

i'm gonna have to think of some for next year hmmmm....

Silver Knight is trolling my profile. Please, ban.

Rest in Peace

manutebolnmuggsybogues.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95