The Official 2009-2010 NBA Thread: Where Playoffs Happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously though

if Stern is going to do one thing right next year, don't ever let Ron Artest do a Post Game interview ever again

seriously though

if Stern is going to do one thing right next year, don't ever let Ron Artest do a Post Game interview ever again

The only thing i want that dbag to do is fire violet palmer, and try to avoid a lockout

Oh a lockout is going to happen! These idiots don't realize that there is a recession and want yet more money. If I was the owners, I'd agree to give them more money if we can get rid of guaranteed contracts. It's amazing how lazy players get once they sign that dotted line. :huh:

Oh a lockout is going to happen! These idiots don't realize that there is a recession and want yet more money. If I was the owners, I'd agree to give them more money if we can get rid of guaranteed contracts. It's amazing how lazy players get once they sign that dotted line. :huh:

agreed a hard cap like the nfl will restore some parity

Honestly there is no alternative to the NBA. If there was and the lockout really did happen, I think it would be an end to the NBA. A lot of people have given up on the league due to some questionable things happening. If Mcmahon had done the XBA instead of the XFL, no telling how much better the NBA and XBA would be with a little competition. Because no way any other league will take the place of the NFL, no matter how good it is.

seriously though

Yeah, Artest is nuts and a looney, but his 20pt/5rb/5stl performance while holding Pierce to 5-of-15 shooting was the difference in Game 7; he earned that opportunity to talk nonsense after the game. :oldrazz:

Ah geez! A Silver Knight sighting. This thread is officially about to be closed. :facepalm:

Congrats Lakers and fans. Now If Lebron will just get on the stick and decide what he's doing we can move towards next year when the Orlando Magic FINALLY whey a championship!

Fortunately, Silver Knight doesn't dictate policy around here. I'm presently working on a plan to figure out who will make the next thread, since we didn't have a playoff pool. Stand by for further details. :yay:

Its called a off-season thread. 09/10 season is over. Deal with it.

Geeze.

The next thread is the off-season...and regular-season all in one, just like this one has been. Plus I'm letting the Laker fans rejoice. Deal with it.

Last edited:
SO theres a NFL 2010 thread but we are stuck on a 2009/10 NBA thread cos you dont know who you want to create it?

Well thats just sad.

Immortalfire, what Silver Knight is doing is called trolling and flame baiting. This is in direct violation of the terms of service agreement of Superherohype! and its messageboards. As a repeat offender, Silver Knight should be banned immediately.

Aw, that's not necessary. I mean, every section of the Hype needs it's resident whipping boy. It provides common ground.....then again, we got Lastsunrise....soooo.....Ban away I guess. Sorry Silver Knight. I tried. Not really but, you know.:o

We shall see. I will say it's amusing that I haven't seen you post all season and now you show up. Bandwagon much? :hehe:

But it's going to be interesting. Here's hoping that there is a team out there that beats LA so bad that it'll be impossible for the officials to help you out. :yay:

I rarely post on the hype anymore....I find this thread rather entertaining. The reactions are great, almost every team in the playoffs was represented in the thread. It's a good read.

And if you look underneath my name, you'd see that it's impossible to bandwagon a team if you live in that city and have paid good money to go see them in person.

Nice try though!

X-Tina should sing at every Raptor game now!

seriously though

That was great. Ron-Ron was all over the place...you should hear L.A. sports radio today, great stuff from Ron. The guy really is crazy.

Ron's post game interview was priceless

hey and Mavs suck as always :up:

anyway don't know if this was posted but Golden State is going with the bridge :up:

Golden State Warriors Go Retro, Unveil Great 'New' Logo‎

103bip1.jpg

Fortunately, Silver Knight doesn't dictate policy around here. I'm presently working on a plan to figure out who will make the next thread, since we didn't have a playoff pool. Stand by for further details. :yay:

The next thread is the off-season...and regular-season all in one, just like this one has been. Plus I'm letting the Laker fans rejoice. Deal with it.

But Silver Knight is a Laker's fan. :huh: As well as a Knicks fan, Hornets fan, Raptors fan, Celtics fan.........................you see where I'm going with this right? :cwink:

Honestly there is no alternative to the NBA. If there was and the lockout really did happen, I think it would be an end to the NBA. A lot of people have given up on the league due to some questionable things happening. If Mcmahon had done the XBA instead of the XFL, no telling how much better the NBA and XBA would be with a little competition. Because no way any other league will take the place of the NFL, no matter how good it is.

I honestly don't see another lockout happening anytime soon. As much as the NBA has become a product rather than a sport, it's entertainment and entertainment in harsh economic times always thrives. So whether it's the players asking for too much money, ticket prices being too high, or whatever, the NBA will always be around since it's an on-going event and it creates excitement for the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"