The Brand New And Improved "Heroes vs. Villains: Marvel" RPG OOC/Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool like Coolio. :up:

As for the awards, just copy and paste Op's choices ([blackout]except replace the Best Fight nomination with "Red Hulk versus the Avengers"[/blackout]).

:oldrazz:

So, I'm just checking, everyone is pretty much done with the season save for the Avengers involved in the Asgard storyline?

Dudes, not to be dick here, but can we please get this mother f-cker wrapped up?!

We're just waiting on a hand full of people. I think Soze is waiting on BK to reply to wrap up the Asgard story, and then we can finish.

Hey guys. I'm in Cyprus on holidy till the 12th. Internet access is hard to come by (to my surprise) so no posts for me.

I will put in my votes for awards when I get back. In the meantime Sabes is done for the year and Keyser can feel free to bunny Thor so as to wrap things up

Okay, bk, I'll work something out tonight when I get back from work. Thanks for the heads-up and bunny permission, I'll try to do you proud!

So is this the first season of this thing that is coming to an end?

Yup. Then there'll likely be a short break and then we'll start Season 2.

Yep, we rebooted the old Marvel RPG and set the continuity cut-off point for this RPG at post House of M, Avengers Disassembled, and pre CW

Nope. We'd have to actually do that to incorporate it into canon. And we tried to do a CW in the last Marvel RPG and that was a gigantic failure.

Except our CW never reached a conclusion. It just teetered off and died.

Yeah, whilst an SHRA is a great concept, in execution it's all a bit 'bleh' :D

From what I've seen, and personal experience, it's a pretty good idea to steer clear from what's going on in current continuity.

I was going to say "yeah, I hate it when folks just copy right out of the current continuity," but then I remembered that I just had Norman Osborn take over SHIELD, so I have zero room to talk right now.

I know I for one can speak out on the lame-o's who copy out of the comics. I mean, c'mon and come up with something orig....what's that? I put Daredevil in jail?.....Uhh, yeah. Look over there! *leaps out nearby window while everyone is distracted*

Talk about letting the basement dwellers down, you guys.

Hang your heads in shame.

yeah, what kind of n00b would pick up a post Captain America Steve Rogers and have him running covert pre-emptive strike missions?! :awesome:

I'd copy Spidey's recent mythos too, but...

But I'm not that cruel. :csad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"