The New and Improved "World of Heroes: DC Style" RPG

greenlanterns.jpg

*Hal turns to Kyle*

"I got a reading about an uprising on Warworld... supposedly Mongul's back to his old tricks again. Now, I've been away for a LONG TIME, who is this new Mongul guy? Is he his brother, son?"

Is this some kind of test? You know exactly who he is Hal, you were the Spectre, or didja forget about that gig?

"Let's get going"

*Hal floats off the ground of the Watchtower*

"I'll talk to you in mid-flight. But you have to catch up to me first, newbie..."

*Hal shoots out of the Watchtower, heading towards Warworld...*

*Smiles, then all that is left is a streak of green light and a sonic boom as Kyle is launched out of an enormous emerald catapult.*

So what's the deal Hal? What exactly do you remember?

GL-Corps#28 said:
*Smiles, then all that is left is a streak of green light and a sonic boom as Kyle is launched out of an enormous emerald catapult.*

So what's the deal Hal? What exactly do you remember?

*Flying next to Kyle, side by side, Hal looks at him*

"I remember most things, but the Spectre could remember EVERYTHING. I'm not the Spectre anymore, Kyle. I don't have the memory of the Spectre, nor can I remember everything he knows... I just remember the things I chose to know, rather than how Mongul was doing, but rather how everyone was, and finding out Amy Acker was married and having that one guy's baby. You know I dated her once? We went to high school together..."

Hal, Make me a bubble and move over. The Emerald Archer is on the way.

*Hal teleports Ollie into a seperate emerald energy construct*

"Nice to seeya, pal. We're heading to Warworld, to fight that sonuvagun, Mongul. You know him. You called him a communist once. I doubt they have communists in space, but then again, there was that All-Female planet of Tortua... never mind, buddy. Welcome aboard..."

So why is the first thing on your agenda upon your return? You reregistered with the league, and now your already out fighting Mongul again. Have you talked with any of your old friends? Ollie? People you knew at Ferris?

GL-Corps#28 said:
So why is the first thing on your agenda upon your return? You reregistered with the league, and now your already out fighting Mongul again. Have you talked with any of your old friends? Ollie? People you knew at Ferris?

*Hal looks at Kyle*

"I did head to Ferris, but it was bought by LexCorp... I couldn't ring up Carol. Pieface was working with Jon Stewart in his architecture business... I think this is the happiest I've seen Pie. I can't seem to get my human life back on track, so I figure the only thing I have left is this blasted ring..."

Well, I haven't even died unlike you fellas, and my life's pretty screwed up. I guess it's just a hero thing. There's nothing we can really do, it comes with the job description.

"What about you, Ollie. How'd Death work out for you, Ollie?"

"food was good. Had time to practice my shooting. What can I say, I can't complain"

Not to sound like the awestruck little kid here, but what's heaven like guys?

"True, true... It'll take a while to fly to Warworld. I was thinking we could head for Oa, or what remains of it, but I might as well get some sleep. Goodnight guys. Gotta sleep. When I wake up, we'll hopefully be somewhere close to Oa... YOu guys don't have to sleep, you two can talk to each other if you want..."

*Hal goes to sleep, all the while flying thorugh space*

"Now why are we going to see the giant communist? Shouldn't we try to figure out who killed Sue?"

Nope, yeah, sleep sounds good. Setting ring for autopilot. Ollie, hold your breath.

Superman here

Sorry i couldnt be here last night i worked until 11 then i went and get drunk with some friends.

"We're going to Warworld. Hal should be on his way back from Oa now"

OOC: Kyle, Hal, and Ollie are heading to Oa, then to Warworld... those three characters cannot exactly speak with Supes or Batman unless Supes is in on the mission, which he can catch up with us in space...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"