The Offical Final Fantasy Thread

Wow, didn’t see that coming. Was just asking someone the release date today as well.

When are the games coming to xbox gamepass? I just know sometime this year. I played a bit of the games on ps2 and PS3 or X360 but never invested time to check put the franchise properly for some reason. I'll probably just check out the latest one(15?)and then maybe go back later

When are the games coming to xbox gamepass? I just know sometime this year. I played a bit of the games on ps2 and PS3 or X360 but never invested time to check put the franchise properly for some reason. I'll probably just check out the latest one(15?)and then maybe go back later
I’d hit the classic PS1 era games first if you really want to get a feel for the series. 7-9 are pretty universally held up as the golden era for Square. I would throw PS1 Tactics and FF6 (American 3) in there as well.

I am so annoyed with this delay. It to me is obviously because of Avengers. To cover for the quarter. Which is just... ugh. So many delays of stuff I want to play. The stuff I want to play the most.

The Last of Us Part 2? Delayed.
Final Fantasy VII Remake? Delayed.
Cyberpunk 2077? Delayed.

This trailer has big spoilers for new material, so watch at your own risk. That being said, it's amazing. Cloud even walks like he use to in the dress. :lmao:

only thing that's gunna f*** with me is pronunciations, which we never got to hear in the old version

Hearing mako said "mahh-ko" instead of "mayy-ko" like the shark is buggin me out lol

Wow, this is really living up to my expectations.

Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition is on xbox gamepass and I'm loving it! Cool characters, great gameplay, amazingly beautiful visuals and and an interesting world combining fantastical with real world.

This game must have won game of the year or at least nominated with much acclaim..right?

I watched some of the leaks of the demo of the opening bombing mission and all that. Just so damn good. The music gives me chills. I’m going to take some time off work when this comes out for sure.

Been meaning to get it for ages but FFXII is taking me longer than expected to finish.
I only played the early parts of XII. Definitely want to finish the whole game one day.

I only played the early parts of XII. Definitely want to finish the whole game one day.

I have loved it to be honest, don't know its reputation is on the poorer side in terms of FF games. After hating 10, I was worried I had 'grown out' of FF games, but 12 has pulled me right back in.

I have loved it to be honest, don't know its reputation is on the poorer side in terms of FF games. After hating 10, I was worried I had 'grown out' of FF games, but 12 has pulled me right back in.
I look forward to starting it one of these days. :up:

Wow, stunning! Really brings me back all those years. Looks like this is a remake that is worth waiting all this time for.
yes! I can't imagine as an Xbox guy having to wait a full year longer for this game. And will that also be the case for the future episodes?

To me, this is a "system-seller" game. If I only had an Xbox and no PS4, I would go out and buy a PS4 Pro right now (especially with the recent sales) just to play this game, even though the PS5 is launching later in the year. There's no way I'd be able to wait until the end of this year or next year to play this.

I also feel the same way about Persona 5 Royal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"