The Offical Saturday Night Live Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mls0skllS41ryj53co1_500.gif

Great news! Kristin Wiig returns to host the show May 11!

Meh.

She's really hit or miss for me. I think she CAN be really funny, but I find a lot of her recurring characters to be really annoying and not funny at all, including Gilly.

yeah Gilly was kind of annoying but she's still better then any female they have on the cast now

I think Kristen had a certain "it" factor that really makes her a star, but I'd up to this point at least, I prefer Kate McKinnon.

Nice. I was wondering when he would come back.

Dont know why but that Public Access Skit conclusion had me ROLLING! :D

Dont know why but that Public Access Skit conclusion had me ROLLING! :D

The first part of "Darrell's House" had me shaking my head in disgust. Not a single laugh was had. I honestly said out loud, "Who writes this ****?".

The second part however...

:lmao::bow::awesome:

That was GREAT. Which of course is only possible after seeing the first part.

The racist M&M was great. I also loved the monologue and the Jennifer Aniston sketch. Game of Game of Thrones was way better than their usual game show sketches. The best part of the "Darrell's House" sketch, to me, was when he turned and threw the thing at Vanessa Bayer on the stairs.

You saw the second part though right? When he finally pieced the episode together...

was there a new episode this past Saturday??

You saw the second part though right? When he finally pieced the episode together...

Yeah, I think my favorite part there was when he was standing in the background texting, or his special effects wink.

crap, I gotta watch this on my PVR tonight! then, missed it Saturday

Wiig's back and the show is already off to a good start :D

Maya Rudolph is pregnant again?

Those Lawrence Welk skits never fail to make me laugh. Doonice is my favorite Kristen Wiig character from SNL.

Fav was the Acupuncture skit, I bust out laughing when his skin bubbled out and exploded

As predicted, Seth Meyers will take over Late Night when Jimmy Fallon takes over The Tonight Show in early 2014.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2013/05/12/seth-meyers-nbc-talk-show/2153735/

He'll probably leave SNL after the first half of next season, but I'm wondering who's going to replace him on Weekend Update. Will they hire someone new or will they use one or two of the cast members to fill in the spot?

Pretty good ep, but I agree the Californians is really overplayed

I hope Taran Killam takes over WU. I'd love Kate McKinnon to do it with him, but the characters she does are too hilarious to not have popping up anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"