The Avengers The Official Avengers Fan Art & Manip thread - Part 2

thor_horse_by_sonluc-d4p9tl1.jpg

captain_fondue_by_sonluc-d4p9tud.jpg

Piss........... piss all over the place. :lmao:

I feel like an idiot. I completely forgot about those pieces of art released back during SDCC and the Hawkeye cover and the Shield agents cover had the bottom of the Helicarrier on them.
helicarriermodel06.jpg

I feel like an idiot. I completely forgot about those pieces of art released back during SDCC and the Hawkeye cover and the Shield agents cover had the bottom of the Helicarrier on them.
helicarriermodel06.jpg

looks better and better everytime i see your WIP vartha! keep it comin

Awesome stuff on the previous page. Great work guys.

Thanks Stein! I'm lovin' Venom's posters so much I'm going to print them out. lol I just need to find the wall space for them.

Update on the Helicarrier
helicarriermodel07.jpg

Well due to Hawkeye's head being in the way on the posters, and the concept art not showing certain areas this is almost as far As I can go on the front
helicarriermodel08.jpg

helicarriermodel08a.jpg

Added two of the guns under the deck, arched the front wings back and detailed the hover fans and engines
helicarriermodel09.jpg

helicarriermodel09a.jpg

helicarriermodel09b.jpg

i made a new ultron pic for a card game i'm working on

ULTRON-2.jpg

NICE Wasn't there an Ultron card For Hero clix already?

yeah, there are a couple of ultron figs for heroclix (the annihilation one looks NICE!) but i'm trying to come up with a card game using the movies as a jump off point, so i want to use pics from them and manips that look like they fit in their world.

just did an antman too based of chris moore's giant man from a while back
antman.jpg

i'll tweak it a bit more before i use it for a card, but i'm fairly happy with it. want to add some scfi silver with blue glow wrist tool things too him and hide the floating in spaceness of the ant, but i like it for right now

yeah, there are a couple of ultron figs for heroclix (the annihilation one looks NICE!) but i'm trying to come up with a card game using the movies as a jump off point, so i want to use pics from them and manips that look like they fit in their world.

just did an antman too based of chris moore's giant man from a while back
antman.jpg

i'll tweak it a bit more before i use it for a card, but i'm fairly happy with it. want to add some scfi silver with blue glow wrist tool things too him and hide the floating in spaceness of the ant, but i like it for right now
Gotcha, good idea for a game tho.Yeah wish the Antman film would be made already. Good job!

Thanks to Venom for these ideas! I had to make my own, just finshed Iron Man
theavengersab0f080bedit.png

theavengers1a165e26bedi.png

thanks :) i did a couple more, but i'm not really happy with the vision one at all. after i finished the wasp pic last night (the wasp by the way is riddle1 on deviantart who does fantastic cosplay) i saw that riddle had had a similar idea but it was an action shot so i'll probably use that pic for another card.
samplepics.jpg

After spending a wee bit of time in Cap's thread, I got the itch to try Hawkeye with a 'comic accurate' mask. What say you all?

2evwbja.jpg

I tried it that way but it looked too weird, in my opinion. The mask does look goofy, but I would have preferred something like it over the sunglasses.

I'm just pretty used to him not having a mask now

I tried it that way but it looked too weird, in my opinion. The mask does look goofy, but I would have preferred something like it over the sunglasses.
I THOUGHT I saw one of the avengers toys by Hasbro with a facemask attached to the glasses, tho I'm not sure that was Hawkeye but the figure was with avengers toys

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"