Age of Ultron The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - - - - - - Part 52

Sword is basically in a spaceship yes, Captain Marvel is the main person in charge of it.
It's kind of like a check-in station for Alien Allies too. Beta Ray Bill goes there every now and then

why the small role for War Machine in this? and where was Falcon during the Sokovia action sequences?

why the small role for War Machine in this? and where was Falcon during the Sokovia action sequences?

He wasn't an Avenger. I'm glad they showed him at all, seeing as how Tony somehow forgot he had a friend with a near identical suit of armor during the invasion of NY. Though it was corny how they knocked him out of the fight so early during the party at Stark Tower.

I believe he was there... wasn't he shown appearing at the same time that War Machine did?

No, Falcon wasn't around. During the party scene he said he'd been tracking down Bucky. It's safe to assume he was doing that.

Even though he was in it so briefly, those scenes really added to my enjoyment.

He wasn't an Avenger. I'm glad they showed him at all, seeing as how Tony somehow forgot he had a friend with a near identical suit of armor during the invasion of NY. Though it was corny how they knocked him out of the fight so early during the party at Stark Tower.
^this

He came off as simply Tony's sidekick instead of an Air Force colonel who had the same suit as Iron Man

I just watched this movie for the 2nd time. First time was in theater when it first came out. I gotta say i reeeally enjoyed it a lot more this time around. i think what helped too was knowing what was coming after this...civil war...thor 3.

See Bruce Banner back on Earth before he goes off on that other planet and becomes a gladiator...stuff like that. But as of now i can say i like this one more then Avengers 1. I haven't seen Avengers 1 in a couple years but i remember thinking it just had a really slow start.

I remember the one thing about Avengers 2 i didn't really care for was that i couldn't get behind why Ultron was so hateful against Tony and the Avengers. Even with this 2nd viewing. Maybe i just keep missing it but it would of loved to have seen maybe Ultron first maybe 'work' with the Avengers and he sees this their way and his way aren't the same and you slowly see that this 'team' of ultron with avengers is not working...but i never got why right out the start ultron is bent on killing everything.

Anyways there is more to say but i really liked it the 2nd time. Great movie.

I just watched this movie for the 2nd time. First time was in theater when it first came out. I gotta say i reeeally enjoyed it a lot more this time around. i think what helped too was knowing what was coming after this...civil war...thor 3.

See Bruce Banner back on Earth before he goes off on that other planet and becomes a gladiator...stuff like that. But as of now i can say i like this one more then Avengers 1. I haven't seen Avengers 1 in a couple years but i remember thinking it just had a really slow start.

I remember the one thing about Avengers 2 i didn't really care for was that i couldn't get behind why Ultron was so hateful against Tony and the Avengers. Even with this 2nd viewing. Maybe i just keep missing it but it would of loved to have seen maybe Ultron first maybe 'work' with the Avengers and he sees this their way and his way aren't the same and you slowly see that this 'team' of ultron with avengers is not working...but i never got why right out the start ultron is bent on killing everything.

Anyways there is more to say but i really liked it the 2nd time. Great movie.

After he awakes, Ultron's Mind Stone-charged AI takes a quick look at the world through the Internet, and realizes that humans can't save themselves and the Avengers only make things worse.

It's quick but it's there. And hey, if Internet was the first thing I saw after being born, I'd probably want an extintion too. :o

Hate to bump an old thread, but this concept art by Phil Saunders got posted recently, I haven't ever seen this before so believe it must be previously unreleased, had to share.

phil-saunders-imandhulkvsmegaultronfinal-web.jpg

Full Size Image

This concept of a "Mega Ultron" composed of thousands of Ultron bots was briefly considered for the climax of Avengers: Age of Ultron. Ultimately (and I think for the best) it was rejected, likely because as cool an image as it is it doesn't make a great deal of tactical sense over an overwhelming swarm of bots, and probably would have taken more bots than would have been realistic for Ultron to produce! The concept was cut before I was half-way through the image, but I was having so much fun with it I decided to complete it on my own time, so I guess it you could call it "fan art."

Phil Saunders on ArtStation

Last edited:
They were assumed defunct after WWII, only to reemerge even stronger than before. SO it's more likely that they've scattered/gone underground again and are just waiting for another strong leader (like Zemo for example) to unite them again.

I absolutely love this movie. One of my favourite MCU films.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"