Infinity War The AVENGERS INFINITY WAR OFFICIAL SPOILER Thread - Part 2

I read that it was Kenneth Branagh’s voice in the opening distress call. Is this confirmed?

I liked how in the credits scene its revealed Hill and Fury were monitoring the Wakanda battle from afar, and then also seeing the consequences. It reminded me of in the New Avengers comics, when Hill mentions to Stark how SHIELD was monitoring the Avengers and X-Men during House of M, and how they were tracking their Quinjet and Blackbird fly over Genosha only to disappear from radar... then a day later suddenly 90% of the Mutant population vanished.

Who agrees that Infinity War isn't an good Marvel movie to rewatch over and over again, because of the sad ending?

Wrath of Khan has a sad ending... I and Trek fans the world over have rewatched it our whole lives.

Mythology, folktales and the like shouldn't ever just be comfort food. Tragedy and yes, sadness should be there alongside joy and triumph. Otherwise, the stories are but simplistic fables for children.

Saw that on Twitter this morning, broke my heart.

That's a great line. Why didn't they make it clearer as everyone will have missed it.

That makes me want to cry. Why, James Gunn, why?

So the Russos have confirmed that the post-snap scene with Thanos and young Gamora was in the Soul Stone and that she is in there... Hence the orange backdrop. :eek:

That's a great line. Why didn't they make it clearer as everyone will have missed it.

tumblr_nec4epjMte1qlqsnio1_500.gif

Someone did upload a clip of it on youtube, but I'm sure Disney will find it and take it down eventually.

Storywise I know why the separated Iron Man, Strange, and Spider-man form everyone. But how much more awesome would it have been when Thor made his entrance to Wakanda that he had brought them too? I really wanted a splash page with all the heroes like the one we got in Ultron.

Avengers%2BAge%2Bof%2BUltron.gif

Last edited:
Gotta save that kind of iconic shot of the team back together for A4. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Someone point it out cuz I don't see what's funny.

How much money do we estimate vin diesel gets for literally saying I am groot? He doesnt do the mo cap work either, got to be the easiest role hell ever have.

Someone point it out cuz I don't see what's funny.

I did chuckle at lil' Wong peeking out at the top there by himself. Though we technically don't know if he disappeared or not. Same with Shuri, but I feel like we would have seen her disintegrate if she did since the action was taking place in Wakanda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"