• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Batman & Robin The Official Batman & Robin Thread - Part 1

sx25cm.jpg

Bob Ringwood (Costume designer)

Every time I see a photo of this Bat suit with the hideous silver added…which happened after I suffered a heart attack and had to leave the film…the production designer and the two designers brought in to finnish the film did this to this suit and to Robin's..I took my name off the film I was so angry.

So he was fine with the nipples added to the costumes, but freaked out over the silver added on the upgraded suits.

Is there a manip of B&R Bane without the green skin? Regular skin and no spike neck collar/belt would have made a difference!

Last edited:

Alicia Silverstone Barbra Batgirl Blue

Black

Last edited:
Joel Schumacher's 1997 Masterpiece, reinterpreted as a "hot" movie, hope you enjoy it! And make sure to pre-order your VHS! :yay:

[YT]mH7Y-2ijxwg[/YT]

Beautifully shot movie.

I'd rather have this than Snyder's washed out blandness.

Beautifully shot movie.

I'd rather have this than Snyder's washed out blandness.

Here is think i will admit relcuently yes schumacher batman films are shot beautifully.and his films as well as batman 1960's visually resemble comic books.now rather you like them overall Is different story.

rather it was intenal or not i agree with Michael Uslan and Batman & Robin is 1990's version of 1960's tv batman.

and many batman productions look better than Snyder's films.

You always do a great job, Kane! :up:

Does anyone remember the webpage Patrick's Batman and Robin page? I ran it from January until two weeks before the film was released. Warner Bros. actually shut it down saying it was quote unfair competition unquote. One of the things I reported on was a test screening of Batman and Robin from February of that year. This is when Warner Bros. started getting cold feet about the project as it scored extremely low. They brought in a new editor and tried to tighten it up. I got a lot of positive feedback on the page from the fans. A lot of people were having trouble getting the official site to run properly due to all the flash animations.

Does anyone remember the webpage Patrick's Batman and Robin page? I ran it from January until two weeks before the film was released. Warner Bros. actually shut it down saying it was quote unfair competition unquote. One of the things I reported on was a test screening of Batman and Robin from February of that year. This is when Warner Bros. started getting cold feet about the project as it scored extremely low. They brought in a new editor and tried to tighten it up. I got a lot of positive feedback on the page from the fans. A lot of people were having trouble getting the official site to run properly due to all the flash animations.

Do you know the exact URL? The Wayback Machine could be helpful.

Here's the official website you mentioned. Talk about an eye sore!

https://web.archive.org/web/19970605042903/http://batman.com/main.html

Last edited:
I really like the flashbacks of Bruce and Alfred in this film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"