The Official Batman & Robin Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane, that's amazing...

Saw this and I thought I share..

[YT]XWfYuEg-mok[/YT]

Seeing buttshots is still cringe worthy.

‘Batman & Robin’ cowl donated to Smithsonian by Warner Bros.

Px3McL0.jpg

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/batman...onated-smithsonian-warner-bros-234300663.html
http://batman-news.com/2013/03/10/batman-robin-cowl-donated-to-smithsonian-by-warner-bros/

WB trying to get rid of their garbage by the sound of things...

Superman III
Batman & Robin
Catwoman

Display them proud.

...it should be the Keaton cowl and Pfeiffer catsuit. :csad:

"I hate when people talk during a movie"

"Cool party"

"You're not sending me to the cooler"

"You LIE!!"

Last edited:
Kane, that's amazing...

Saw this and I thought I share..

Seeing buttshots is still cringe worthy.

oh yeah I saw that video before, lol

I've been thinking about doing some more B&R gifs and add a section on my tumblr page for them.

I would love to see Tim Burton's Batman gifs as well.

Y'know, all things considered, I always thought the all black B&R suit looked really good.

wWdM2aL.gif

It's funny how people's heads would explode now if Batman in one of the nolan films said a line referencing superman or vice versa?

I'm pretty sure it was just a throw-away gag line but i wonder if anyone at the time actually put in any thought as to whether superman actually existed in the Batman world there.

How can people not love this movie... it's so wonderfully absurd.

Y'know, all things considered, I always thought the all black B&R suit looked really good.

I liked the Robin suit and how they got the bat-symbol. That said, I think Batman's suit is blue, according to well lit pictures.

How can people not love this movie... it's so wonderfully absurd.

It pretended to be cool. It ended up being absurd.

Bane: "Step" or "Bomb" he had nothing else to say. Came on he could have said more.

"First I will finish with this monkey work... then, I will break you."

wWdM2aL.gif

It's funny how people's heads would explode now if Batman in one of the nolan films said a line referencing superman or vice versa?

I'm pretty sure it was just a throw-away gag line but i wonder if anyone at the time actually put in any thought as to whether superman actually existed in the Batman world there.

Well, they had acknowledge the existence of Metropolis in Batman forever.

Bane: "Step" or "Bomb" he had nothing else to say. Came on he could have said more.

In a way, we were lucky he didn't say more.

That's some subtle acting there. Nolan's Bane is all about exposition. He really beats you over the head with the imagery. By contrast, Schumacher's Bane could convey so much with just one word. When he said "step" you could really get a sense of the character's long history of pain, how every step in his life had been painful, and how he was going to step on Batman's skull and take over Gotham. And Tom Hardy had only his eyes to convey emotion with? Pfft. This Bane didn't even have that. I guess audiences just have to have everything spoon fed to them these days.

That's some subtle acting there. Nolan's Bane is all about exposition. He really beats you over the head with the imagery. By contrast, Schumacher's Bane could convey so much with just one word. When he said "step" you could really get a sense of the character's long history of pain, how every step in his life had been painful, and how he was going to step on Batman's skull and take over Gotham. And Tom Hardy had only his eyes to convey emotion with? Pfft. This Bane didn't even have that. I guess audiences just have to have everything spoon fed to them these days.

Ah, and I thought I was the only one.

I love Batman & Robin and I wish Batman Triumphant was made in 1999 instead of the Nolan films. We could have had a neon Scarecrow with red eyes played by crazy Nicolas Cage and Harley Quinn played by Brittany Murphy. But instead we get Heath Ledger's "serious" take on the Joker. What a shame. Warner Bros. should give the series back to Schumacher! And release Batman Triumphant in 2016. Better late than never.

I love Batman & Robin and I wish Batman Triumphant was made in 1999 instead of the Nolan films. We could have had a neon Scarecrow with red eyes played by crazy Nicolas Cage and Harley Quinn played by Madonna. But instead we get Heath Ledger's "serious" take on the Joker. What a shame. Warner Bros. should give the series back to Schumacher! And release Batman Triumphant in 2016. Better late than never.

It was Madonna, wasn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"