Superman Returns The Official Brandon Routh IS Superman thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't replaced, the character was removed. I'm sorry. That still makes you wonder.

just so they FINALLY cast someone.........geez,the last person who was casted as Superman(Welling doesnt count,since hes only Clark Kent) was Nicholas Cage.:eek:

now after seeing Routh,I can say that he has the look.If hes really been casted,then he was casted for a reason.as the column says,Singer casted a certain unknown Aussie to play Wolverine in X-men,and look how that turned out.:)

if this guy really is the next Hugh Jackman,then all i have to say is....

ZANE FOR LUTHOR

however,I still have hope that Cavill or Caviezel will be cast,and this is just another false rumor.but if not,then this guys alright.........

:supes:

I'm almost afraid to believe this whole casting nightmare could actually be over.

If it's true, I missed my prediction by just a few days. :( I gotta go see who won.

rdh007 said:
He wasn't replaced, the character was removed. I'm sorry. That still makes you wonder.

when was he removed?

If this is true, Orko is King, won. :)

I find it hard to believe that out of the thousands of actors that they've tested for the role, this dude is the best they could come up with, I think I'll wait for an official conformation before I say anything else.

the guy looks too poolboy-ish for Superman, IMO...

so.....what does RyanRaine have to say about this?? :D

Superchan said:
I find it hard to believe that out of the thousands of actors that they've tested for the role, this dude is the best they could come up with, I think I'll wait for an official conformation before I say anything else.
This is what I'm thinking. Maybe he'd be fine, but I'm not getting a great vibe from him. :(

I think I'd actually have preferred TW. :o

IT is Batgirl said:
The pictures we've seen are several years old.
Oh, that's actually good to know. I thought they were recent.

IT is Batgirl said:
March 21, 2002 I believe. He was really pissed about it. Said OLTL were really conniving.

then if he truly WAS booted cause of his acting,then he couldve improved by now....

Im torn,becuase half of me wants this to be true,so this casting war can be over.but on the other hand,I want Cavill and/or Caviezel to be given a chance....

this all depends on an announcement,either debunking or confirming Rouths involvement.....

After hair and makeup and the costume team swarm this guy, I think he'll look great.

Edit: If it's true, that is.

casey said:
This is what I'm thinking. Maybe he'd be fine, but I'm not getting a great vibe from him. :(

totally agree on this one :up:

casey said:
I think I'd actually have preferred TW. :o

now this one, on the other hand... :D

this looks like a combo of Ashton Kutcher and Josh Hartnett, two people that shouldn't be Supes at all

Baadshah2 said:
this looks like a combo of Ashton Kutcher and Josh Hartnett, two people that shouldn't be Supes at all

I agree neither of those two should be Supes, but I disagree that Routh looks like them.

If he has to do a final screen test for the WB exects against Caviezel, Jimmy C. will tear him apart. But I think he's got a good look, and if he can act, he's fine by me.

I still would say to take this with a grain of salt.even if it is a reliable source,people can be wrong at times.

Halloween 2003:
02_Clark%20Kent_Halloween_03.jpg

Baadshah2 said:
this looks like a combo of Ashton Kutcher and Josh Hartnett . . .
Oh my gosh, he does.

JackBauer said:
now this one, on the other hand... :D
I always said I wanted an unknown, but now that we might have him, I'm not sold on him. :(

women! :rolleyes: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"