Civil War The Official Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It definitely looks fake. I've seen it on several sites and blogs saying it's from EW but I can't find it anywhere on EW's site.

Im just hoping CW is more satisfying and fun than TDKR. Im not a huge fan of that one really.
I JUST read a page of "reviews" no ratings at yahoo and now I can't find the danged thing, but, they were all GOOD comments

I JUST read a page of "reviews" no ratings at yahoo and now I can't find the danged thing, but, they were all GOOD comments

large.gif
[

No problem, lol I like collider anyway, so I was curious what that group had to say

Does anyone know if Tom Holland is doing interviews with the rest of the cast?

I haven't seen anything, BRB. I'd like to see SOMETHING my self as well

Just saw a review. This guy seems to like it but kind of contradicts himself, he said that they juggled the characters well but a few felt shoehorned. Not really a contriction I guess but nevertheless he seems to like it.

[YT]zbfRUEJArdk[/YT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw a review. This guy seems to like it but kind of contradicts himself, he said that they juggled the characters well but a few felt shoehorned. Not really a contriction I guess but nevertheless he seems to like it.

[YT]zbfRUEJArdk[/YT]

Wow. After 3 minutes of watching that guy...I find I intensely dislike him. It's like he's trying really hard to do an impression of someone far more cool than he is.

His review, however, sounded pretty fair.

[YT]zbfRUEJArdk[/YT]
Fixed your link. It's the set of code AFTER the "=" that you use the You tube tags on

[YT]zbfRUEJArdk[/YT]

Channel fresh like air in the middle of the woods. 2 Subscribers, 0 credibility. I am very suspicious about this video, very.

Plus they aren't technically allowed to post reviews

How would he have seen it? He has no credibility to get an invite to a screening

Plus they aren't technically allowed to post reviews

How would he have seen it? He has no credibility to get an invite to a screening
They can't give out details. They can make comments about what they liked and didn't like he did about the pacing.

^^Only on social media. Full reviews are embargoed until Wednesday

Someone on YouTube with only 2 subscribers and no links on his YouTube page to any other possible websites where he may post his reviews has very dubious credibility to me.

^^Only on social media. Full reviews are embargoed until Wednesday
Right, you can't give the full review. You can say you liked characters in the trailers, but you can't give any details

Someone on YouTube with only 2 subscribers and no links on his YouTube page to any other possible websites where he may post his reviews has very dubious credibility to me.
yeah I'm not saying he did or didn't see it. Many people can see these screenings if they know someone involved some way

Man it's crazy to think how much time has past. Remember when the closest thing we had to Captain America in the MCU was the serum we saw in TIH and watching Emil Blonsky in his battle against the Hulk? I still love seeing Blonsky's aerial.

Last edited:
Man it's crazy to think how much time has past. Remember when the closest thing we had to Captain America in the MCU was the serum we saw in TIH and watching Emil Blonsky in his battle against the Hulk? I still love seeing that aerial he does in the film.
Yeah, it's been a GREAT trip hasn't it? :more:

I forgot that TIH came out before Cap TFA. Its been a great journey from the first film to this one. Cant wait to see what happens post CW

So it's Marvel week on Jimmy Kimmel Live:

Mo 4/11: Chris Evans, Sebastian Stan, Anthony Mackie, Paul Rudd, White Denim
Tu 4/12: Benedict Cumberbatch, Clark Gregg, Deftones
We 4/13: Robert Downey Jr., Don Cheadle, Emily Van Camp, Chadwick Boseman, Paul Bettany, Mayer Hawthorne
Th 4/14: Chris Hemsworth, Abbi Jacobson & Ilana Glazer, Anderson Paak featuring Schoolboy Q

So it's Marvel week on Jimmy Kimmel Live:

Mo 4/11: Chris Evans, Sebastian Stan, Anthony Mackie, Paul Rudd, White Denim
Tu 4/12: Benedict Cumberbatch, Clark Gregg, Deftones
We 4/13: Robert Downey Jr., Don Cheadle, Emily Van Camp, Chadwick Boseman, Paul Bettany, Mayer Hawthorne
Th 4/14: Chris Hemsworth, Abbi Jacobson & Ilana Glazer, Anderson Paak featuring Schoolboy Q
Can't WAIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"