Civil War The Official Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Cap

2ZdSZMT.png

Team Iron Man

tHPxvZw.png

Uh-Oh... :ninja:

AV5gkPo.png

Clip looked weird/cheap, I can't put my finger on it haha. I thought it was a joke clip at first. I liked it though.

Clip looked weird/cheap, I can't put my finger on it haha. I thought it was a joke clip at first. I liked it though.

I thought falcons cgi looked off when he flew and used his wings to wrap around him

Man, that Scarlet Witch action is dope. Loved how she lifted Cap up.

I want that clip in my eye sockets!!! Somebody call a scientist!!

I thought falcons cgi looked off when he flew and used his wings to wrap around him

The cutting there is erratic, but hopefully that's just for a TV edit. *shrug*

Them just appearing from out of the sky is odd, very X-Men 3 like haha. but it's out of context, so I can deal.

When Scarlet Witch used her powers on the soldier, it looked pretty cheap to be honest.

Anybody have a youtube link. :csad:

Its MTV exclusive at this point. People are trying to drop it on youtube but they're getting instant copyright strikes. Just type "civil war mtv" in youtube and sort by the date of upload. Perhaps you'll get lucky.

Hmmm...clip looked a bit TVish for me. How about you guys ?
It's shot in bright daylight (which is still a bit unusual for superhero movies) and there's more than usual banter since Cap is obviously still teaching Falcon and SW how to work as a team.

Man, that Scarlet Witch action is dope. Loved how she lifted Cap up.
I LOVE IT, I'M SO HERE FOR THIS KIND OF TEAMWORK! :hmr:

That clip looked highly edited. Can't wait to see the actual scene.

Them just appearing from out of the sky is odd, very X-Men 3 like haha. but it's out of context, so I can deal.
Are you kidding, I loved that Falcon literally tossed Cap right into the soldiers. :funny: Looks like Cap is now enhanced by his flying buddies. :awesome:

I LOVE IT, I'M SO HERE FOR THIS KIND OF TEAMWORK! :hmr:

I'm such a sucker for those teamwork moments. When Vision, Iron Man and Thor were all blasting Ultron I was giddy as I've ever been in a movie theater. Looking forward to plenty of that teamwork stuff in CW.

The New Avengers are a well oiled machine.

Really liking that clip. The creative team-ups they're doing is really neat. Have a feeling that parts of that scene are cut out, which is creating some of the issues.

I remember when they released a clip of the tanker scene in tws it was super edited as well

That clip looked highly edited. Can't wait to see the actual scene.

Yeah, looked like they are still trying to hide some action in that sequence. But with what I saw my body couldn't be more ready for this movie. I feel like starting up some cheap blog and writing reviews just so I can get some of that good preview love.

Are you kidding, I loved that Falcon literally tossed Cap right into the soldiers. :funny: Looks like Cap is now enhanced by his flying buddies. :awesome:

Not kidding at all, looked hokey as hell haha.

Like I said, it being out of context doesn't help. You couldn't even tell it was Falcon at first, but I get it now. Looked like Captain America and Witch just fall out of the sky, haha.

Bah.

Yeah it's definitely just a bunch of cool moments cut out of the scene and put together to show the teamwork. Looks good to me. :cwink: Actually i think it's the first official look at RedWing, isnt it? I like how Falcon uses his wing as a shield when he's on the ground and i think he has controls for RW in that wing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"